Aa
A
A
A
Close
Weight Loss Alternatives Community
7.23k Members

Lipodissolve Results- has anyone actually had any?

I have gone through three of the six treatments for my inner thighs through Lipodissolve in KC and since I have started, my legs have gotten 2 inches (at least) bigger in circumference!! I know that at first it is swelling...but I have taken 7 weeks off from treatments to let the swelling come down to see if I have any results and I don't... I'm worse off than when I started. Now, before you ask- My diet is as clean and healthy as can be and my training is better than ever. SO its not like I'm using this as a quick fix and doing whatever i want. I am using lipodissolve to get rid of the genetics I was passed down. Anyway, my question is whether anyone has had the same problem or if anyone has actually had measurable results.
2 Responses
Hello everybody,
I just got the first lipodissolve injection on my love handles and, man at first it did not hurt but then later when i was living the building i though i was going to faint it was pretty bad at the biginning but now it does not hurt that much i have some swolen areas but nothing major, sorry to ask but how much can you really lose. I am in Arizona and driving 3 hours everytime, for my app. So hopfully this is worth it.
Are you working out harder---building bigger quads--that could be the cause of larger upper legs?  I have been doing lipo in KC at Monarch (on love handles/abds) and am seeing results.  I was going every other week (to different areas) but waited longer this time and can actually see some results.  Hang in there.
Have an Answer?
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.