Weight Loss Alternatives Community

Lippodissolve

Did anyone have significant bruising, if so, do you think it is a reflextion of their experience?  I just had my 1st PAINFUL session (bloating, hard spots in my hip area) on Monday, and I am a bit better (less pain) BUT my bruising is awful.  Any suggestions on successfully reducing the bruising.  I am NOT looking forward to my next session.
Yes, I too, received lipodissolve, but I GAINED weight AND inches!! The first two times I bruised significantly. Use Vitamin K CREAM, also, Arnica Montana may help also. You can buy those both at a Health Food Store. I was really swollen for over a month also. I STILL have hard fat deposits. Def try Vit K cream though for bruises...it really works!
RE:  Accent Laser Treatment by Alma Lasers (Ft.   Lauderdale, FL) -vs- Lippodissolve

I'm 4Real when I say "I'VE FOUND THE ANSWER FOR PEOPLE WITH MILD-MODERATE CELLULITE AND LOOSE SKIN"  

It's called Accent Laser Treatment.  Had my 1st treatment on Friday, March 2, 2007 in Philadelphia and OMG I saw an immediate improvement.  FDA approval expected any day now.  There are only 90 units in the U.S. so expect to travel if you're desperate, like I was.  I'm also using Revitol's Cellulite Solution and Janson Beckett's AlphaDerma CE (2-3x daily) and swear by them both!

PROs:  
---NO PAIN
---non-invasive,
---fewer tx's than traditional laser ie.-Velasmooth, Endermology...
---NO SIDE EFFECTS
---INSTANT GRATIFICATION

CONs:
---NONE to report except for the need to travel
---However, one should be at their ideal body weight to begin therapy

Accent is meant for body refining; not a replacement for liposuction. It's perfect for "tweaking" problematic areas.  Before and after treatments, you must drink lots of water to help flush (pee) out the disturbed / liquified fat.  I wasn't uncomfortable during or after treatment and in fact, went shopping afterwards since I was so close to the King of Prussia Mall (a very nice escape).  

Treatment for my 2-areas (ab's & bottom) cost $2800 - I've never been happier; even after having traditional liposuction 8 yr's ago. TRUTH IS - the lipo is what caused my dimpling and loose skin!  

I return to Philadelphia in 2-weeks to see Dr. Victoria Falcone, Director of the Center for Body Contouring (www.custombodyshaping.com) for my 2nd Accent treatment; I'll keep everyone posted.  Hopefully, I'll have pictures to post.  FYI, treatments are spaced 2wk's apart so my transformation will take 12-weeks in all.

For more info, check out these links:  

http://www.consultingroom.com/Treatment_FAQs/Product_Display.asp?Product_ID=56&Product_Name=Accent%20
I have started this treatment just shy of two weeks. yes I had swelling and bruising for about 2 days and some tenderness still but nothing bad. I am curious to hear of the results people have had. I am about 173 lbs and 5'5". I am doing my abs and buttocks looking to lose some inches. They did tell me this is not a weight loss program so I am working out and eating well. what are some they results others have had I have read one extreme to another. I have truely noticed anything yet but I heard most do not until their 4th or 5th treatment.
I just had my first treatment. The pain wasn't bad, but the swelling and brusing are pretty bad. My doctor only adviced for me to have 3 treatments. I am just tring to smooth out my inner thighs. I have been using the vit. K cream and ice packs. I would like to speed up the healing process.. Plus I was wondering when should I start to see results???
thanks for the suggestion about Vit K and Arnica.  I still have hard deposits too, which is the most disturbing part, I am concerned that they will not go away although my dr's office said that they will...in time.  Well, how much time?  It feels so odd.  I have my next treatment on 3/22 and I am just dreading it. Also, I gained inches too, and again, my dr's office said that this is normal, BUT FOR HOW LONG?  If I had an estimated timeframe, okay, but all I see are pics of successful treatments but when were the pics taken b/t the before and after?  That they don't tell you.....
If you are dreading the next treatment, perhaps postpone it a couple of weeks?  You will physically feel better and you may then see some results before having it done again.  My Dr. will only treat a different area if it has only been 4 weeks since the past treatment.  I had lower abs done on March 7th.  I am scheduled for April 12 for upper abs. I won't do my lowers until May.  My Dr. said it can take up to 8 or more weeks to see the results from a treatment.

How long was it after your treatment until you started to feel the hard spots.  I really don't feel any, yet.  I hope it's working.