Weight Loss with HCG in Auburn?

Weight Loss is very important and I want to know more about this hcg diet. Can anyone help me and are their any clinics in Auburn?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
anything that says it is slimexpress or slimagain is the same as the clinic in Fircrest. They definitely do have a doctor on site in Fircrest(Tacoma), but I'm not sure about the other sites. And I think that algar is their "computer guy" but I can't be sure.
Helpful - 0
Algar I looked at your profile. Looks like you advertise all of the HCG Weight loss places.... you mentioned 3 other ones. Are you in this business?
Helpful - 0
Don't feel tricked! you must of gone on a Mon or Tue, when it was closed.
Anyway, the Auburn hCG Weight Loss Clinic is opened and operating, I have been there myself, however on a Saturday, here is their website: http://www.hcgdietauburn.com

Here is their info again:
Auburn HCG Diet & Weight Loss Center
724 Auburn Way N
Auburn, WA 98002
253-737-5550

Helpful - 0
I feel tricked! I went by that location for this Auburn hCG Weight Loss and it was just an empty building! Looks like it use to be a real estate office. No one was there and no cars were parked. It is advertised on the web as an existing clinic! Then I called the telephone no. advertised and apparently it was a forwarded phone no. to the Tacoma clinic.
Is this the same thing as that clinic in Tacoma ( or Fircrest) that says they are all of those locations and they really aren't? If so, how frustrating. I feel deceived..... I think this is FALSE ADVERTISING.
Helpful - 0
I been to the Tacoma clinic and their weight loss program is amazing. The hcg diet is fast and i feel healthier. The weight loss staff is amazing and I hope that the staff in auburn will be just as helpful. This weight loss clinic in auburn will help because i live in auburn. So keep me updated on it thanks
Helpful - 0
I hear there is a Grand Opening of a new HCG Diet Center in Auburn.
Total Nutrition, Inc. - I just received one of their Flyers. Here is the info on the flyer:
Total Nutrition, Inc. is an hCG SlimXpress™ Certified Weight Loss Center in Auburn, WA offering a weight loss program that involves an overall wellness evaluation as well as recommendations on diet, exercise and the use of hCG which is an all natural hormone providing today’s patients with many amazing health and wellness benefits including rapid safe weight loss.

At our Auburn HCG Diet Centers we have developed a HCG weight loss program based on results from current medical studies on weight loss to create a HCG diet program that is designed to rapidly burn fat while maintaining lean muscle mass. We named this updated HCG diet program the HCG SlimXpress™ weight loss system. It is an aggressive weight loss regimen directed by a physician as it involves a natural hormone, hCG which is taken (either through an injection or orally) in very tiny amounts. Combined with the proper dietary restrictions, the effect can be sensational, with 3/4 to 1 lb per day of fat loss commonly seen.

Auburn HCG Diet & Weight Loss Center
724 Auburn Way N
Auburn, WA 98002
253-737-5550
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Weight Loss Alternatives Community