Aa
A
A
A
Close
Weight Loss Alternatives Community
7.21k Members

b12 with lipotropic injections

I am new to the site and wanted to know if anyone has been successful with injectable B12 with lipotropic? If so, how long did it take for you to start seeing results? and how much did you lose in that amount of time. Where can I purchase them on-line? and does anyone know if I can take these shots along with HCG shots? or would this be overkill? Are there any side effects from taking any one of the above injections? I would appreciate any help I can get. I've spent so much money on products that didn't work and it's quite frustrating to take drugs that have uncomfortable side effects and you don't see any results after suffering through them.  Help.....
132 Responses
look for a dr. that does a program, they worked for me and I have lost up to 45lbs as of today, about 4 months.
Thanks for the encouragement.  How often do you take the b-12 w/lipo shots? How much weight have you loss? Has the weight loss been a combination of the shots, revised eating habits and exercise?  I don't hear a lot of people talking about exercise.  I got a b-12 w/lipo shot but I quite honestly can say that I do not have any additional energy.  I took it on wednesday of this past week.  May be I need to take them more often then just once a week.  I have gone to that website you suggested and will order them from there as they are definitely cheaper.  I paid for 4 ($100) until I could place an order from your favorite site.
do your shots come already blended or do you have to mix the b12 and lipotropics. can you just buy the lipotrics by itself.
I have just begun the injections 2 weeks ago and am losing but since my last injection on my left side I have had pain in my back and down my left arm.  I hope it is not from this but has anyone else had anything like this??
If you find out how to purchase the lipotropics seperately please email me at ***@****

Thanks
What do you eat to keep yourself at 1000 to 1200 calories a day? I try to count my calories but i'm having a really hard time trying to figure out what to eat.
MTGLADY...

My arms feel funny after my injections as well.
My wrist joints get a little hot and my hands ache.
If you have, or have a history of, arthritis in your family that is probably the reason.

It's an acute inflammatory reaction, but for me, goes away after the first day.

If you're experiencing something different or more severe...talk to your doctor!!
Hi I'm taking
Everyday:
phentermine37.5mg
thyroid 120mg

Once a Week(last 2 weeks only):
Lipotropix shot

Once a Month(at doc appt):
1-amp shot

I've dropped from 347(Jan 19, 2007) to 295 (currently)...however over the last 2 weeks I've been suffering from extreme fatigue, example: I'll come home from work and do a few things on the computer and I feel extremely tired and I have to go to sleep.  I'm not even able to stay up to watch a movie with my daughter due to the extreme fatigue.   I ask the doc if the lipotropix could cause this and she said no that their just amino acids and supplements.  They do work, I've lost 10 pounds since starting them 2 weeks ago.   I was at a plateau is the reason I started the injections.   I was wondering if anyone else has had the same side effects.   thanks,
i just started a program of Lipotropic shots w/phentermine 37.5 mlg.  i only want to lose 20 to 25 pounds but like many of you, just can not seem to get it off no matter what i do .... i have a very busy life, 2 jobs, a daugther still @ home, a dad that i go see daily in a nursing home and eating at a decent hour is impossible.  i try to eat healthy and have started riding my bike 4 miles in the a.m. & walking an additional 2 miles in the p.m. and i am now drinking at least 64 oz. of water daily, if not more.  b/f deciding to do this weight loss program as a last ditch effort to get this weight off, i spent endless hours on various websites reading forums/reviews, etc.  i have read very little negative comments so i decided "what the heck" .... yesterday i weighed 160#'s, this a.m. i weighed 158.2#'s .... not sure what happened during the course of yesterday but if comes off like that, i am sure to be "thin" w/in a month!! (lol)  
224988 tn?1208108297
Hey! i am starting the b12/ lipo tropic shots in 1 week. and they also give me a rx of phentermine. and also like you i only need to lose 25 lbs. I will be doing two shots per week. How much are they putting in your shots, and are you also getting the b12 shot with the lipotropics?
can anyone tell me where to get the b-12 w/ lipo shots online?  I'm lost....email is ***@****
You're on the right track! I tried every diet there is and this one is the only that has worked for me. I only take 1/2 phentermine tab daily along with the shots 2x weekly and after 3 weeks I've lost 15 lbs. I can only say good things for this diet and I figured if my M.D is giving this to me,  it can't kill me. LOL Good luck and keep me informed how it's going!
Have an Answer?
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.