Aa
A
A
A
Close
Weight Loss Alternatives Community
7.22k Members

breast augmentation

Did anyone try the medication for breast augmentation. I think Dr Hussein started to prescrib them.
3 Responses
what is this?
do u like your dr?  what is it like?  first appt and so forth?  is he expensive
Dr hussein is very nice. basically u go for evaluation, routine visit. the is covered by insurance if you have other medical problems as arthritis, back pain, ..etc. u have ur breast measured by the nurse. u then are put on a hirbal medication for 3-6 month.. about $ 50 a month supply. it can increase the breast size 1-2 cups. no side effects. so it is worth it. call Dr hussein office 828 430 9120. u may need to wait 1 -2 month for appointment. but time flies anyway.
soes ins only cover if you have these other issues?  do u  ust pay the copay..i think its usually aroun$15?  did u goto him for the weight loss also?  wha are you results with everything so far?  what are you doing?  i hope you dont mind all the ??????????  im sorry.  do u have to be a certain size for the breast?
Have an Answer?
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.