exercise on hcg

I have a friend that did the hcg and her dr told her not to exercise due to the calorie intake and it would mess up the reason for the shot.  i have left a question with my dr but haven't heard back.  What is everyone else doing?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I am following the same protocol and my doctor did not tell me to refrain from exercise.  why wouldn't you lose even more weight, if you kept your heart rate in your "fat burning zone"?  It doesn't seem logical that you would mess up the effects of the shot; they happen without patient intervention.  What dose are you taking each day?  Oh, shots or oral HCG?
Helpful - 0

Thanks for the info i didn't think it would .  i am taking the shots.  i am taking .25 sq every morning how about you.  Tell me more about how do i know what heart rate is a burning one for me?  Sorry i am new to all this.  
Helpful - 0
May I ask where you are from?  Want to find a doctor here that offer the Hcg shot.  I'm in Raleigh.
Helpful - 0
If you read Dr Simeons book "pounds and inches" you will find what he had to say about hcg and exercise. I believe that while on this protocol, exercise actually slows down the weight loss.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Weight Loss Alternatives Community