Weight Loss Alternatives Community

hcg weight gain?

HI Everyone. Has anyone ever felt as if they gained weight on the HCG program during the first 2 days of it?  I feel heavier and my scale showed I gained one pound.I am following the diet exactly, drinking plenty of water(3/4 of a gallon per day)I feel so distraught right now, I just want to cry. Can anyone give me words of advice and encouragement? Im at my wits end with my weight and I feel as if this is my last resort, I need it to work.  Thank you.
Don't worry that happened with me also, actually I gained 2 pounds on my first 2 days, today was my 5th day and this morning I'm down 4 1/2 pounds.
Don't give up!!!!!
its just water weight. everybodys weight does that. one day you get on it and it says a pound less then the next day its back to what it was. dont worry about it. :)
I thought of that(water weight) but I actually felt heavier today, my clothes fit tighter etc. (I just ended my period 3 days ago so it's not that) Im just really worried and sad. Anyway, thanks for responding and please wish me luck.
Thank you for responding.  I just feel heavier.  I am praying that i will feel better and drop a pound or two in the next few days.  Congrats on your pound loss. It was sweet of you to share your experience with me.  Thank you.
Tryt not to be upset.  It's just the beginning. Try not to get on the scale for a few days either.  My doc said to avoid the scale (but I know it's really difficult). Please  just stick to the diet, H2o, and make sure you get some exercise in....at least 30 minutes of walking if you can't get to a gym.  7 days are better but if you can only do 3 or 4 that is better than doing nothing.  If you can't do it for that long, work up to it doing a little more each day.  That h20 will start flusing itself out in a few days.  Just keep drinking it.   Oh yeah...keep a daily notebook of everything you eating. It's the only way to know for sure exactly how many cals you're consuming.  Please know we are here for you.

PS: 've been stuck for 4 weeks without losing anything but I just can't give up.  When I get on the scale I want to cry.  Then I think "well...at least I'm not gaining". Small consolation prize, I know, but I'm going to have doc check thyroid.  
Thank you for your encouragement.  I will do everything exactly as you advised, including not getting on the scale for a few days.  I'm sorry to hear that you arent losing any.  Please look into the Wilson's treatment, I think you may be a candidate because inablity to lose weight is a symptom of Wilson's Syndrome.  By the way, I liked your nick name here because my email address I use is rockgrl24@hotmail. :)  If you ever want to email me for info on Wilson's,or other things Ive done for my fibro, please do.  Thank you again for your kind response.  Good luck to you.