Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

hcg weight loss

i have been taken the injections from native healing ways and have lost 35 lbs in the past 5 weeks they are great they have one year maintance and counslors that walk you thru the whole prosses their great the number to get in touch with them is 864-244-4677 ask for pat or bev their both great and would be glad to help you they  have changed my life im so glad i found them
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
What injections are you getting and where are they located? Congrats on your success!
Helpful - 0
I did 30 days of the simeons protocol,, HCG injections. There is a weight loss center here but you can get the HCG online a few places. Go to yaho groups..HCGdiet and HCG2
Helpful - 0
Are those the same as the lipo shots?
Helpful - 0
no hcg has been around since 1917 and does not leave the wrinkles that lipo does.hcg is a natural hormone that helps you loose up to a pound a day it really works
Helpful - 0
464350 tn?1207015396
You can find links to some great information and suppliers of HCG here:

http://www.****.com

hope this helps,
David
Helpful - 0
Thank you for the info guys!
Helpful - 0
464350 tn?1207015396
I guess the moderator removed all of my links.  I didn't know that was against the rules here.  If anyone wants some great links again, just send me a personal note and I'll help you find anything you need that is HCG related.
David
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Weight Loss Alternatives Community

Top Healthy Living Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.