hcg weight loss

i have been taken the injections from native healing ways and have lost 35 lbs in the past 5 weeks they are great they have one year maintance and counslors that walk you thru the whole prosses their great the number to get in touch with them is 864-244-4677 ask for pat or bev their both great and would be glad to help you they  have changed my life im so glad i found them
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
What injections are you getting and where are they located? Congrats on your success!
Helpful - 0
I did 30 days of the simeons protocol,, HCG injections. There is a weight loss center here but you can get the HCG online a few places. Go to yaho groups..HCGdiet and HCG2
Helpful - 0
Are those the same as the lipo shots?
Helpful - 0
no hcg has been around since 1917 and does not leave the wrinkles that lipo does.hcg is a natural hormone that helps you loose up to a pound a day it really works
Helpful - 0
You can find links to some great information and suppliers of HCG here:

http://www.****.com

hope this helps,
David
Helpful - 0
Thank you for the info guys!
Helpful - 0
I guess the moderator removed all of my links.  I didn't know that was against the rules here.  If anyone wants some great links again, just send me a personal note and I'll help you find anything you need that is HCG related.
David
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Weight Loss Alternatives Community