Weight Loss Alternatives Community

lipodissolve

I just made an appointment for lipodissolve -any comments or suggestions, It is for inner & outer thighs and i am curious on how the results are and how long they take.
Hi live...I had lipo done, too. You recive the injuctions at the site (zone) you want to lose fat. It is a bunch of tiny needles in any given area for a total of about 20 - 50 cc total. The results vary; I've had great results to my abdomen after 3 treatments. The total cost where I go (Bonne Terre Medical Assoc. about an hour south of St. Louis) is $750.00 per zone. Are you considering having it done?
It cost $750 per zone (ie the lower abs, inner thighs, love-handles). You pay at the beginning; the cost includes all the visits, though. Most places give some type of guarantee. Once the fat is dissolved, it does not return. However, if one continues in an unhealthy lifestyle, the fat will go someplace if not burned through exercise. Lipodissolve works best in conjunction with exercise and a healthy diet plan. It also has the best results for someone with less than a 30 BMI. In other words, it is mostly intended to work an area that seems resistant to diet and exercise. For instance, I have been fortunate to be relatively thin, but I am an avid exerciser (spelling?), but since I have gone through menopause,it seems my weight changed and no matter what I did I started getting this pudgy waistline. The Lipo dissolve seems to be eradicating those fat cells in the waist area. Hope this helps and makes sense.
I gained from lipodissolve....you are swollen for at least 4 weeks and can't wear any normal clothes.
RE:  Accent Laser Treatment by Alma Lasers (Ft. Lauderdale, FL) I'm 4Real when I say "I'VE FOUND THE ANSWER FOR PEOPLE WITH MILD-MODERATE CELLULITE AND LOOSE SKIN"  

It's called Accent Laser Treatment.  Had my 1st treatment on Friday, March 2, 2007 in Philadelphia and OMG I saw an immediate improvement.  FDA approval expected any day now.  There are only 90 units in the U.S. so expect to travel if you're desperate, like I was.  I'm also using Revitol's Cellulite Solution and Janson Beckett's AlphaDerma CE (2-3x daily) and swear by them both!

PROs:  
---NO PAIN
---non-invasive,
---fewer tx's than traditional laser
---NO SIDE EFFECTS
---INSTANT GRATIFICATION

CONs:
---NONE to report except for the need to travel
---However, one should be at ideal body weight to begin

Accent is meant for body refining; not a replacement for liposuction. It's perfect for "tweaking" problematic areas.  Before and after treatments, you must drink lots of water to help flush (pee) out the disturbed / liquified fat.  I wasn't uncomfortable during or after treatment and in fact, went shopping afterwards since I was so close to the King of Prussia Mall (a very nice escape).  

Treatment for my 2-areas (ab's & bottom) cost $2800 - I've never been happier; even after having traditional liposuction 8 yr's ago. TRUTH IS - the lipo is what caused my dimpling and loose skin!  

I return to Philadelphia in 2-weeks to see Dr. Victoria Falcone, Director of the Center for Body Contouring (www.custombodyshaping.com) for my 2nd Accent treatment; I'll keep everyone posted.  Hopefully, I'll have pictures to post.  FYI, treatments are spaced 2wk's apart so my transformation will take 12-weeks in all.

For more info, check out these links:  

http://www.consultingroom.com/Treatment_FAQs/Product_Display.asp?Product_ID=56&Product_Name=Accent%20