se HCG injections for weight loss.

I have used HCG injections i nthe past with good results. I can no longer find it on line. Where can I buy it?
Can provide Dr. Lee or the clinic contact/website info on this message forum? I'm sure there's more people in the central valley looking for HCG injections.
Dr.lee at valley weight loss in fresno . i start last week and had two shot and lost 4lb and i did not diet that week .but i went on wedensday and he;s all out of the shot . so i dont know what to do . i am diabetic and i feel much better with the shoot moore energy and less eating .
Can you tell us how often you need to take the shots and what are the costs?  Thanks.
would you be so kind to reccommend a Docter in baton Rouge,La that administers Dr.Simeons HCG injections alone with the Protocal.
Sincerely,
                phoenix11
Do you know of a doctor in the San Antonio Texas area that administers hcg?

Thank you,
My2girls
There is a clinic in Greensboro, NC that will mail your supplies to you.  They will need a history form, labwork and will need you to check in once per week by phone or email. Call *******.  I go there once per week, awesome staff there.  Very knowledgeable...also, don't depend fully on the injections alone, you will need to adapt to a new way of eating so that when you get off the injections, you will know how to eat responsibly so the weight will not return.  They give hcg and b12 together once per week and a detox diet that I use regularly the lets me eat high protein, low carbs.  I have lost 28lbs in four weeks, my cousin lives in Virginia and just started the program.  They mailed her injections to her.  I'm sure you will be able to get yours there as well.  Good luck

You are reading content posted in the Weight Loss Alternatives Community