Weight Loss Alternatives Community

weight gain

Since I started on low dose of cymbalta about 2 years ago, at 20 mg a day, i have gained about 18 pounts. i'm a small woman and this is a lot, i used t ofit into my high school close without even trying, now i have outgrown all clothes. any one else have this problelm? also, very low libido since cymbalta. anyone know any alternatives that are no tprescription? iu take it fo the offlabel fibro.
I took Cymbalta for 4 months and gained 15 pounds, then they changed it to Effexor and gained another 10 pounds.  I was taking it for chronic pain and depression.  I an now on Welbutrin and I've been able to loss20 pounds in two months.  Have you tried Lyrica for fibro?