weight loss

I weight 245pds.now carry alot of water, so can i really lose weight while taking these pills i want to get down to at least 120-135 and would i  beable to take water pills with regular diet pills and what's the best for my weight for water pills to take to reach weight goals.  
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
What is HCG please I'm trying to lose weight I go to the gym 4 to 5 times a week I weigh 12 stone
Helpful - 0
i'm not doing the HCG drops, but i also started at 242.5 back in mid october and as of last week i was down 38 lbs!!!! so at 204.5 i am SO close to getting under 200. so it is possible to do this. i want to be anywhere between 120-135 which is a healthy weight for my height. i take phen but i dont do the diet pills. i already drink tons and tons of water a day, and when i did the water pills while i was on my period i would drink an entire 20 oz in one loong gulp and still be dying of thirst and i'd have really bad dry mouth, and i also lived in the bathroom. i notice that as i lose weight i dont carry much water weight around now, that could also be from a better diet also.
Helpful - 0
HCG DIET DROPS:      
I drink a gallon of water and do not take water pills. I also live in the bathroom. But water also keeps the toxins and fat flowing out of the body. I have not had any problems with the bm as  yet. Monica
Helpful - 0
I am also on HCG and I have lost 45 lbs so far.  I am currently on Round 2 Phase 3 and should be ready to start Round 3 in March.  I hope to be under 200 lbs by the end of march as I am currently at 224 lbs.  My wife was at 180 and is currently at 135 lbs.  She will do a short Round with me in March and her goal is 125 lbs.  I do not take water pills because I drink about a gallon of water a day.  I do live in the restroom...Lol
Helpful - 0
I JUST JOINED AND I AM TRIING TO LEARN THE ENDS AND OUTS OF THE SITE. i STARTED HCG JAN1, 2011 AND HAVE ALREADY LOST 13 POUNDS.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Weight Loss Alternatives Community