Women's Health Center Community
178 Members

Longer than normal period

Hi, I'm 34, mother of one via c sec over a year ago. I've been having normal periods (6 days, pretty much on the day I expect it) But this month I was 12 days late (unheard of) now have been bleeding coming up to 8 days. But start of period was clots no spotting or free flowing blood like normal. And the clots have increased in size from then TMI but everytime I use a tampon there is a large clot attached and one follows.
When I got pregnant my first "symptom" was large blue veins in my breasts, I never get these with a period. Have/am i miscarrying/miscarried? Just wondering if anyone can shed some light? I dont want to go to the dr's yet as only a couple days over but if not improved soon I will go.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.