Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Center Community
178 Members

Longer than normal period

Hi, I'm 34, mother of one via c sec over a year ago. I've been having normal periods (6 days, pretty much on the day I expect it) But this month I was 12 days late (unheard of) now have been bleeding coming up to 8 days. But start of period was clots no spotting or free flowing blood like normal. And the clots have increased in size from then TMI but everytime I use a tampon there is a large clot attached and one follows.
When I got pregnant my first "symptom" was large blue veins in my breasts, I never get these with a period. Have/am i miscarrying/miscarried? Just wondering if anyone can shed some light? I dont want to go to the dr's yet as only a couple days over but if not improved soon I will go.
0 Responses
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.