A month of spotting and now a heavy period

I'm seeing an ob/gyn tomorrow and will ask about this but I was wondering if y'all in the community have had a similar experience to mine.

I went to my doctor a while back for mid-cycle spotting. Hormones came back as high prolactin (103) and elevated testosterone. Hemhorragic ovarian cyst, a small fibroid, and a small polyp.  I've never had so many things at once (I'm 33).

Over the last month my mid-cycle spotting didn't stop.  Light brown to light red, sometimes a little "chunky." Like my uterine lining was slowly shedding.  Then I got my period on time yesterday and it's heavy. Thumb sized clots, heavier than normal for me.

So much is up in the air now while I'm awaiting an MRI to see if a pituitary tumor is the cause of the prolactin issue, though I have no symptoms of such a high level. Meanwhile, my menstrual cycle is wacky.

Anyone have a similar experience? Advice for to be a good advocate for myself? I actually feel fine, other than the anxiety all of this is causing me.
HI,
The endometrial polyp can be responsible for the prolonged spotting. This can be removed by a D&C or hysteroscopy. Also the high prolactin levels and the fibroid can be responsible for the heavy periods. Taking treatment for normalising the prolactin levels will help. MRI should be done to see if a there is a pituitary tumour. The haemorrhagic cyst can be an endometriotic cyst. Discuss with your Doctor. Hope this helps.
The answer is based on information provided. Exact advice is not possible without a proper examination and investigations. You are requested to consult your Doctor. Take care and keep us posted.
Thanks!  I felt a lot better after my appointment. It was scary to have the test results and not understand what was happening. I need to schedule the MRI and hopefully have some answers soon.