Business woman1

Bladder infections

External User
I seem to get these often.  What causes bladder infections and how can I prevent them?
HI,
Bladder infections are more common when you have a vaginal infection, or in presence of anaemia, diabetes etc. Hence taking care of general health, frequent washes, keeping the area clean and dry, and drinking plenty of water may help prevent frequent urinary infections.
The answer is based on information provided. Exact advice is not possible without a proper examination and investigations. You are requested to consult your Doctor. Take care and keep us posted.