Bleeding between Periods

So I don't have an appointment for several weeks, but it's really weird what I have been experiencing. I went off birth control (generic form of yasmin) about 5 months ago and everything has been fine until about a month ago. I have had periods a little closer together and now for the second time I had light bleeding in between periods. I feel bloated more often and sometimes it feels like I have a hardness in my lower abdomen. It even feels weird to sleep on my stomach at times. I also have mild cramps from time to time. My anus is slightly itchy sometimes and I have cloudy urine too. I do drink way too much caffeine which I am trying to cut back and I don't get enough exercise but I am of about average weight. It's a lot
of little weird things, but I don't feel completely horrible. It's just worries me. May be someone could help me understand?