Dizzy and numb lips

I'm 39 years old.  My lips have been feeling a litte numb for the last few days.  This morning I woke up with swollen lips and they still feel numb.  I'm also very dizzy and have a sore throat.  I've felt dizzy before, but it normally just last for a few seconds or minutes, but today this has been going on for hours.  I've never had my lips tingle or swollen before.  I"m very concerned.
I would definitely go to your doctor, it could be anything.  numbness is never a good thing i would go as soon as possible.
i need to know what it was my mom has the same thing.