I have a giant irritated lump in between my libias and I NEED help.

Okay so about two weeks ago I had a tiny lump that hurt and it was in my labor majora but you couldn't see it only feel and I was just more gentle and it went away in a few days. About two days ago I got that same pain and was just doing the same as last time but it is significatly worse. I can feel the root of it is from the same place as the last one but it is so much more painful to the point sitting and walking hurts. This is in the middle of my manias right under my clitorus. It is about the width of my index finger and it is round and smooth and very red and  wet painful and very irritated. I know I need to go to the hospital but I'm scared bc I've never done a Pap test or anything. No one has seen my vagina and for the first time it to look like this isn't pleasant. I just want to know what this is ans if there's any way it could go away on its own or if there's something I could do to help it go away without doctor involvement?