hello i have this lump above my vagina and at first it's just a little bump now it's red and looks like a boil. i think it showed up sometime after I shave. I usually shave before I get my period. Could the lump result from the shaving? how could i get rid of it? it's starting to like swell and it's a bit stingy when touched. HELP ME PLEASE!
You may need to go to the doctor to have it lanced it if gets too big and too painful.  I've had to have 2 lanced before and it was instant relief.  I think it's a good idea to get to the doctor anyway, just in case it is something else.  Good luck and let us know how it goes :)
i had this happen to me 2 months ago and yes it could be because of shaving. i was told to throw away the razor the used the last time i shaved. Shaving could allow bactria to enter the skin more easily...and this could lead to boils like what i had. it started out looking exactly like yours and was very painful and swollen. I used a hot compress and it developed a white head. i went to the doctor and they drained it for me (lanced it) and the pain was gone almost instantly and was gone completely within a few days