Avatar universal

Lump on vagina

a few days ago this kind of hard  oval shaped raised lump i found in the folds of vagina. It throbs a little, hurts when touched and is red. please help
2 Responses
Avatar universal
It could be an inflamed Skene's gland. Look it up and see if the location is correct. You can find treatment options on the net, but it boils down to soaking in a hot bath with or without salts. Good luck.
Avatar universal
looked it up the location isn't correct it is higher up closer to the clitoris. it has gotten more bigger and now looks like its swollen
anymore ideas/ treatment
thank you so much for your help
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.