Menstruation Issues

I am a 19 year old female and desperately asking for help. I have severely unbalanced hormones and very irregular periods. I have periods that occur every other month and sometimes every couple of months. I visited an OBGYN around late May and had my period not very long before then. the OBGYN did an internal and external exam, breast exam, and a Pap smear. He said everything came out normal and in my Pap smear he found a little bit of yeast but he said other than that, I was healthy as horse. He gave me 3 free months of oral contraceptive birth control and they are Sunday start pills (Minastrin FE). Lately I have been having some really odd things happening to me and wondering if any of this has to do with my reproductive organs down there.

I have been having headaches, mid and/or lower backaches, pulsating feeling in my lower abdominal pain whenever I lie down on my back and my lower abdominal muscles harden when I lie down but when I stand up, it's not there. I have strange and slightly painful twitch/pulse feeling around my vaginal area, frequent urination (5-7 times a day) when normally I went about 3-4 times a day. I have excessive vaginal discharge (creamy white like normal and little to no odor), occasional nausea and only vomited twice and one time I vomited a lot of water. I've also been having trouble sleeping and will catch fatigue sometimes. I gained 15 pounds in just weeks, drink a lot of water and has been the only thing I've been drinking lately. I've been bloated for weeks now and sometimes I get mild, sharp pains. I get occasional cravings and I eat a fairly healthy diet. I exercise about 2-3 times a day. I've been taking multi-vitamins once a day everyday in the mornings after I eat. I haven't been sexually active in 2 years and haven't been pregnant and my OBGYN confirmed that I wasn't. To describe my period flow, my flow has been regular to heavy and occasional I will have a heavy flow which normally last 2-3 days out of the flow. My flow lasts normally 5 days. I rarely get a 7 day flow. I am a very light smoker and don't consume alcohol what so ever. The only major medical incident that happened to me was when I was 2 years old and had a system shutdown and haven't had any problems since. If there is anything I can do or should do or anything that can help with my problem, I would be greatly obliged and thankful.