Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.6k Members

Mild cramping when I urinate

Hello, I'm a 37 almost 38 year old female who has never been pregnant. Been married for 12 year and never used any protection except the pill for a few years to regulate my period. I have estrogen based cancers on both side of my family so I hesitate to use the pill now or any type of estrogens to regulate my period. The only thing I have noticed that has worked in the past to regulate it was when I took Clomid. So last month I took it and now for the last two weeks I have cramped every time I urinate for about 5-10 minutes, Mildly. I have no other symptoms of pregnancy but I wonder if that might be what it is. I am not "late" yet so it's too early to test. I had a pap and breast and uterine ultrasound two months ago and all was normal. So I guess I'm asking is this a pregnancy sign or possibly a urinary tract infection, it doesn't hurt when I pee and my pee is normal. I'm at a loss. This is the fiatt time this has ever happened to me so I'm not worried just curious what it might be? If you have had the same thing please let me know, thank you in advance
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.