Monthly Period shorten and odor smell

So ever since I had my last child which was 1 year ago when I get my period it has this strong sewer smell , my period lasts about 3 days which is normal to me but this last time it only lasted one day and the blood looks darker help please ???
COMMUNITY LEADER
Ugh, sorry to hear.  Okay, weird question.  Any chance you could have an old tampon in there?  Check.  You might as those are symptoms of it.  
Sweetheart, it is either a lost tampon or you have an infection. Bacterial vaginitis can smell like that. Please see your doctor really soon. You don't want an untended infection in that area.
Maybe It is however my period stopped for one day and came back again after I tried searching for a tampon... but I’ve got an appointment with my doctor on Monday we will see what she says
Be sure to get swabbed for BV.