Pain in breast and breast swelling

In 2011 I was put on an estrogen based birth control pill to control cysts in my ovaries. Within three months of taking the pills my breast size had gone from a small C to a D and I stopped taking them. In 2012 I underwent a breast reduction to alleviate the pain in my shoulders, neck and back and to regain a body I was comfortable with. In the last 4-5 months I have been experiencing a situation where my normal breast size (small B) will expand to at least a large C every month. The larger breast size will last at least 1 1/2 weeks and then go back to normal for at least a weak and then the process repeats. When I had surgery I was told that I have extrememly dense breast tissue, but I am unsure if that has anything to do with this. The amount of times my breast size changes and length for which it changes are not consistent. It feels like an increase a fluid in my breast, not tissue growth, but the first 3-5 days of growing are very painful and I have stretchmarks now that show the growth. This has never happened before and I am concerned based on the physical pain, my own self-esteem and any possible medical implications. I would appreciate any advice, guidance or recommendations. Thank you.
What you may be having is breast hypertrophy which is usually due to hormonal changes in the body. You need to consult your gynecologist and get your hormone levels checked. Othera than that it can occur in virgins and during pregnancy also.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.