Pregnancy symptoms but test says negative, what's up? any ideas?

My bf and I had been having unprotected sex for awhile. The last time we were together was a couple of weeks ago. A couple of days ago I woke up with odd symptoms. I had breast tenderness, fatigue, nausea but no vomiting, cramps as well, and my stomach would churn just thinking about some foods. I also have gradually become more irritable in the last couple of days. I did an at-home pregnancy test, but it said negative. I am not supposed to have my period for another couple of weeks. Should I wait until the expected start date is closer and take another test? I took this one 2 weeks after sex. Could these symptoms just be a fluke? Can anybody help me please?
First Response Test Kit can tell you 3 days before your period.  Blessings - Blu