Scarring in the lining of uterine

I have pelvic exam at least once a year. This year I have ultrasound and result shows scarring in the lining of uterine, I never had surgery and not symptoms or bleeding. what can cause this? How can be treated naturally?
Uterine scarring can be caused by prior infection, inflammation, pregnancy, procedure, surgery, and/or other insult. It can be difficult to make this diagnosis with routine pelvic ultrasound. Intrauterine adhesions are better seen with sonohysterography (where saline solution is injected into the endometrial cavity and ultrasound is performed) and/or hysterosalpingogram (where contrast dye is injected into the endometrial cavity and radiographs are obtained). To remove the scar tissue, your gynecologist may perform hysteroscopic lysis of adhesions.
Thank you for the info!!

The doctor said if there is no uterine bleeding  biopsy is not recommended. is this correct?

Even though I do not have bleeding do not have to to worry about the uterine scarring, I am concerned,  how would it heal if not treated?
Thank you for the info!!

If your scarring is not causing any problems, you may not need any treatment.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community