Should I be concerned?
Today I had noticed my urethra looking swollen and puckered like scrunched lips kind of like a butthole or pursed lips. It feels very noticeable if you run your hand over your entry hole but just every day activities I would have never noticed. I recently found a "lost tampon " and it's had me a bit on edge finding my vagina this way. It does not hurt to urinate or touch, it is just odd and definitely out of the ordinary.At first the feeling surprised me and I thought maybe I didn't get all of the tampon out due to the texture, but when I investigated it was actually just my vagina.  I can't go straight to a doctor as I have no health insurance and wouldn't want to waste a trip if unessecary. should I be concerned? If it's something that can just work itself out I would rather that
Sorry about the lost tampon.  It happens though.  You know, it doesn't hurt and took some investigation to even find so I'd not worry.  Really.  If it begins to hurt, itch or smell, then you can try an urgent care telling them that you have no insurance.  They often can work with you and see you on a sliding fee scale where you pay cash or put it on a credit card for less money.  Or clinics can help.  Planned Parenthood is another place women can go for help with their medical care when they don't have insurance.