Sore breasts

I'm 21 and have been on birth control for 6 months. My boyfriend and I also use condoms every time we have sex whether he ejaculates or not so I know I'm not pregnant. I'm on day 8 of my birthcontrol so pregnancy symptoms wouldn't even show which is another reason I know I'm not pregnant. SO I am 100% sure i'm not pregnant. The problem is that my boobs are so sore. Not the nipple. Underneath. I also have DDD's and lost my voice (swollen lymph nodes?) I'm not really sure whats going on with my boobs so any answers would help. and again I know I'm not pregnant.
Hormone fluctuations can cause your boobs to become sore.  Mine were sore all the time starting about a couple weeks before my period before I started birth control, but afterward, they weren't.  Now (after about three years on the pill), I'm beginning to experience it again sometimes.

It could be that the pills are affecting that.  You said you're on day eight of your pills.  Does this mean you just started taking them for the first time eight days ago?  Birth control pills are known to increase breast size as well as cause soreness and such for some women.  Not everyone is effected the same way, however.