Spots on hood

I have had 2 spots on the hood of my nether regions. One was a puss filled white head and the other was like a black head but quite short . Should I be concerned?
Could it possibly be ingrown hairs?
Maybe, it was really sore to pop and a lot of puss came out. If it is what can I do about it ?
First stop shaving/ waxing/ plucking the area, soak the area a couple times a day (bath or compress), if you can see part of the hair sticking out, sterilize some tweezers and pull it out. It can become infected however so dab on some hydrocortisol cream
Thank you!