Spotting and peeing pink before period. Help!!

Hi I'm a female.  I've been spotting for 3 days so I decided to put a tampon on.  So after that I went to use the restroom and I notice I peeded pink which is weird because I had the tampon on.  I took the tampon off and I noticed it had a lil spot of brown. So I stop using the tampons and just use a pad and I noticed my pee was turning back to normal color but tonight when I went to pee it was pink again...  I dont know what it could be??  I start my period next week and I know I'm not pregnant because I'm still a virgin.  Can someone help me please.  
Is there any burning when you pee or increased need for urination or just this pink?  And is it for sure coming from your vaginal area or just from your urethra?
No burning.  I just have to pee a lot..  And its pink..  I'm guessing its from my urethr  because thats where per comes from
Hematuria or blood in the urine can be caused by bleeding from anywhere along the urinary tract. The most common cause is an infection because of the inflammation in the urinary tract. Urinary stones can cause abrasion and irritation resulting in hematuria. Other possible cause is a kidney condition called glomerulonephritis. I would suggest that you consult your Doctor so further investigation can be done.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.