Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.9k Members

Three week pregnancy pangs and symptoms is it normal?

I feel like I felt my implantation it woke me from a dead sleep a couple weeks ago I felt this dull deep cramp that lasted for about one minute then subsided. Then about a week later I felt the same pain in my sleep and since then have been having on and off cramping that seems to be a lot deeper feeling than a period cramp. I also keep having sharp pains that shoot up my vagina and sometimes it feels as thought someone stuck a needle through my cervix. I am most worried about the pain I felt last night was instead of low abdominal cramps that I've been getting my whole entire stomach was aching so bad it gave me goosebumps and kind of caused me to keel over to hold my belly. I also am having leaking from
Both nipples which I hear is not a normal early pregnancy sign so I'm not sure. This morning I woke up and my boobs have shrunk a bit and they are no longer as tender as they were. I also feel those needle like pains in my boobs too.. I'm not experiencing any bleeding spotting and I'm still a week a way from my period. Any advice?
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.