Throbbing pain in tailbone area after orgasm

I experience a throbbing pain in my lower back/pelvic region after orgasm. I am a 21 yr old female and have always had this problem since becoming sexually active. Sometimes the pain is so overwhelming that I become nauseated, cannot move, and feel the need to vomit. Often times the more clitoral stimulation, the worse the pain will be as opposed to just penetration. Unlike other similar cases I've read about online, I do not experience the need to pass a bowel movement during this pain. My family has a history of Hirschsprung's disease, as well as a history of many different types of cancer, including colon cancer, if that carries any relevance. This pain can last anywhere from 2-10 minutes, depending on how long it took to orgasm. There is also a peak to the pain; I would explain it as a parabola opening down as far as pain intensity goes. It is becoming more and more difficult to deal with this pain and I would appreciate any insight.
Pain on deep penetration or after intercourse is due to pelvic inflammatory disease, endometriosis, irritable bowel syndrome, pelvic tumors, cervical and uterine infections and tumors. Depending on the site of pain during or after penetration, diagnosis can be made. This can be further confirmed by clinical examination, ultrasound abdomen or CT scan, PAP smear and a STD panel as required.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.