Weird thing came out during my period

On the 3rd day of my period something that looked like skin came out together with my period on my pad. It sorta looks like uncooked chicken skin but thicker. The last time I had sex was about a month ago and it was unprotected but I took a plan B pill within the day itself and i took pregnancy tests and it all came out negative and my period came ( very little tho ) then I started to take birth contorl pills ( Zoely ) so any ideas what that skin looking thing could be? Isit a miscarriage??????
COMMUNITY LEADER
It could be tissue left from when you took the Plan B.  My sister had a D&C for medical removal of a (deceased) embryo early in a pregnancy, and several weeks later something came out of her that looked like what she described as chicken skin.  We speculated it was part of the amniotic sac or the early placenta, that had been left behind when they used the curette.
COMMUNITY LEADER
I would also say, it might not be considered "a miscarriage" if there was not yet any embryo formed.