armpit lump

what could be the reason for an armpit lump at the age 14... sometimes it is a little painful i have consulted some doctors and they have given antibiotics for it.. is there something serious??/
This kind of bump can be a swollen lymph node,a sebaceous cyst or a boil. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. Also wear cotton clothes. Application of mild corticosteroid cream prescribed by your doctor and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful.  Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful on the bump. If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.