heavy period

pls any advice my last period has had me worried i normally use a super tampon and have to change every 4-6 hrs but this last period i had to change every 30m.to a hr and went thru 2 boxes of super tampons ,normally i dont even use all of 1 box ??
You should call your obgyn and get evaluated for polyps or fibroids, both of which can cause heavier than expected periods.
Excessive amount or duration of menstrual flow, at more or less regular intervals is called menorrhagia.Sometimes it is associated with polymenorrhea(Frequent flow, cycles of ≤21 days)Causes of menorrhagia are Hypothyroidism, Endometrial proliferation or hyperplasia like ovarian tumor and polycystic ovarian disease,endometrial polyps and neoplasia,endometriosis,fibroids and uterine sarcomas. But if you had delayed menstrual cycles then get miscarriage ruled out. Hence to rule out miscarriage, you can confirm it by getting your HCG levels checked.In case of pregnancy loss,the value of HCG will return to a non-pregnant range(<5 mIU /L) about 4 - 6 weeks after a pregnancy loss.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.