mensturation during pregnancy

If i fertilize in a particular month, will my periods stop from that month only or they may happen for some time?
well if your menstrual period ever stops you can be considered possibly pregnant and it won't come back till after labor.Although sometimes as much as you wanna try getting fertilized a specific month it can take a while depends if your ovulating or not.
Some women do menstrate during pregnancy but it isnt very common at all. Usually you stop the whole 9 months and bleed again until after labor.
Like me i am an unlucky person who bleeds through pregnancy plus my body doesn't produce that pregnancy hormone very well so with my daughter i didn't find out i was pregnant till i was 18 weeks my tests all came back negative and i didn't have symptoms like morning sickness or nuasea i did have bloating once in a while and just thought it was my period
COMMUNITY LEADER
Yes, some women have cyclic bleeding although it is not menstruation.  Menstruation is the shedding of the uterine lining and you can't do that when pregnant.  But you can have hormonal bleeding.  It is generally early in pregnancy though and not heavy like a true period.  good luck