stomach bloating and menopause

i am 46 and having stomach bloating and a lot of burping.  I am in perimenopause.. It started over a year ago.  I try to walk and jog as per my Doc.  but not reducing bloating.  Its starting to look to like I am pregnant and it's embarrassing...
Bloating can be due to many causes but at your age, consult a gynecologist too to rule out PCOD (polycystic ovary—though it will also cause menstrual irregularities, sometimes it presents just with a bloated feeling), ovarian cancer, and pelvic inflammatory disease. It can also be due to colitis or due to parasitic infections and hence a stool test is a must.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.