Aa
A
A
Close
Addiction Chat Group Group
This is a chat group for anyone who needs to vent about thier problems with addiction to opiates (including methadone), benzos, tranquilizers, sedatives, alcohol, cocaine, methamphetamine and any other drug that is causing you problems in your life or that have become a normal part of your life, like drinking water and eating.
1 - 20 (of 152) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am an crystal meth, hard liquor, pot smoker addict. My habit is using all 3 drugs combined! Also done Xanax, smoked weed waxe, anti d...
I'm a 34 yr old mom, and an addicted to meth, my husband knows bc i told him, but he keeps saying you have till this date to stop ect. I ...
2 answers |
Ok so I usually take adderall 30 mg instant /x daily... But I ran out so I got some meth..:/ and took 3capsules with a little bit in each...
14100125 tn?1432901050
How do I stop taking cocaine I need help
13683758 tn?1431045384
I am so lost, I have been using cat on and off for the last 11 years but started using heavy the last 5 months as I broke up with my girl...
Hi all, I am new to this group. Need input. Been on methadone for 15 years and have been on a dose as high as 135 mgs daily. As of las...
10 days clean off of Suboxone. its been a nightmare but am hanging in there the best I can. Im absolutely terrified of how long this will...
I've been on hydrocodone for 2 years, am now totally addicted. I've tried quitting but the withdrawal is too bad and I have to work - ca...
I am in my first day of stopping cold turkey the last pill i took was last night around 8pm. I am at work today monday from 9-8pm and i m...
Ive dine both, rehab puts me on menthodone to help me get off oxyS, that made no sence, cause 24 hours after I got home, I went into full...
I just found out my friend has done cocaine. Total shocker if you knew him. What do I ask to find out how serious this is? He told me (a...
1316877 tn?1275204213
What i really wanna know, is can i die? I know detoxing off severe heroin use has the chance of killing you, i dont see a differance. Als...
12 answers |
Hi there, I checked myself into the hospital to detox myself with these drugs. I was on 40 mg 3 times of one and 10 mg 6 times of the oth...
1 answer |
I do not know even where to begin. I did so much research to obtain Health Insurance from Healthcare.gov that I could probably be an expe...
2 answers |
Well I am not new here, I been here before. unfortunately. The first time was years ago with morphine withdrawals, and the second time w...
I am trying to get of off pain meds and am having a bad time with the arms and legs going nuts I was prescribed lyrica but is not working...
I'm well into my 69th year and I'm dealing with trying to kick an addiction to Percocet. This is my first addiction except for coffee. I ...
2 answers |
Hi and Love to u all. I suffer From Fibro, ME, Chronic Pain, Neuroathic PAan, +other Ailments . I HAVE HAD IT WITH THIS GOD FORSAKEN DRUG...
1 answer |
I've been using Hydrocodone for yrs and am to the point of just wanting my life bk and being free from addiction.I live in a small town &...
1 answer |
1238606 tn?1304205221
Haven't been here in a while but just wanted to hey to all!! Still in drug court but going 32 months clean and sober ... It is possible :)
1 answer |
A
A
Recent Activity
1253584 tn?1332881554
Blank
ang_811 commented on ang_811's status
Jul 12
1253584 tn?1332881554
Blank
ang_811 letting go and letting God Comment
Jul 12