Aa
A
A
Close
Addison's Disease Community
Addison’s disease, also known as Adrenal Insufficiency or Hypocortisolism, is an endocrine disease that occurs when the adrenal glands do not produce enough of the hormone cortisol and sometimes, aldosterone. Discuss topics including symptoms and treatments for Addison’s disease.
1 - 20 (of 178) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My mom has Addison's disease and her PCP has been prescribing her medication. Her hydrocortisone and synthroid. Her PCP just dropped her ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I am really hoping someone can help me. I feel like I am losing my mind! I have auto-immune hypothyroidism and iron deficiency ana...
1 answer |
Hello. I’m 28 and have had symptoms of hyperthyroid all of my life including anxiety/nervousness, excessive sweating, rapid increase in h...
2 answers |
I have all the signs of Addison's disease, doctor just haven't gone there yet with a diagnoses. Are low vitamin levels a sign of Addison'...
1 answer |
I have just been diagnosed with herpes. I also have Addison's disease...anyone else out there like me? I'm at a loss for what to say I'm ...
1 answer |
I am 49 and have both addisons and multiple sclerosis. I was diagnosed with MS 20 years ago and addisons 2 years ago. Does any one else h...
7 answers |
I am 34 and a wife and a mother and I was diagnosed with MS at 25 2 weeks after I got married. The MS was very aggressive the first 8 to ...
1 answer |
I have had Addison's disease for 30 years and am on 30 mg. of hydrocortisone and .1mg of florinef per day. I was recently found to be h...
9 answers |
Hi, I have been suffering with a wide range of symptoms for about 10 years and just recently been told by my doctor that it is most likly...
7 answers | 1 comment |
I have no sex drive, no appetite, and I never feel 'tired' per say, I sleep and eat because I should. In addition to this my ability to h...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed a few years ago, and I've been taking hydrocortisone and fludrocortisone. My test results only just came back to a good p...
2 answers |
Hi everyone...I'm hoping someone can help me. I have so many Addison's symptoms, and in March my AM cortisol was 8.75, so low-normal....
4 answers |
Hi all. I'm very desperate for some help. I think I may have Addison's and am unsure as how to proceed. I'm terrified of doctors and a...
2 answers |
I've been struggling for months now with a large range of symptoms. I've been thru 5 different doctors and have managed to get most of ...
3 answers |
I have MS and Addison's and a genetic disorder Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome. It is confirmed primary insufficiency. At the original blood dra...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hello. I have had Addison’s since I was 25 years old. I take hydrocortisone, synthroid, and Florinef. I am now 45. I smoke, drink ca...
2 answers |
I wanted to know if you could help me interpret my cortisol. I been feeling horrible..not being able to get out of bed and even unable t...
1 answer |
657231 tn?1453836403
I know this is off topic, but as I usually respond a lot as CL so I wanted to let people know what is going on... I just found out that I...
Hi, I am new here, actually new to any message boards like this. I was wondering if anyone could help me with some insight on some test r...
2 answers |
Do any of you have primary and secondary adrenal insufficiency? I have recently been diagnosed with both.
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addison's Disease Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...