Baby Angels Group

This is group was designed to give support to grieving parents who's infant has become a Baby Angel. May you find comfort within this group and know that you will never have to walk this journey alone! God Bless All of Our Baby Angels!

1 - 20 (of 49) questions
My little Angels name is Cooper. He was born on June 6th, 2008. He was born with a heart condition called HLHS. We found out about his condition at his 18 wk ultrasound. Of course our world was shattered but we were prepared to fight! ...
rdh1981 | Last answer
I see the forum isn't really moving I just wanted to say I'm so very sorry for all of you ladies going through this!! It's been 2.5 months since my cousin lost her daughter losing such an important family member to SIDS *****!! Emma was ...
gokuangel | Posted
I just lost my beautiful baby Nov. 30th. The pain is still very strong :(
mama2fivekids | Posted
On the 20 of Dec last year,I lost my baby at 3 months.I was so excited until I was laying down and blood rushed down my leg.I cried and stayed in bed.I lost hope that quick and was hurt.On Dec 23rd,I finally went for my DnC,it was filed ...
kimmielou137 | Posted
Hi:) I am new to this all, so here it goes..... My friend of the same age as me(15 years old) and her boyfriend(also the same age) were expecting a baby. Unfortunately, my friend lost her baby in a miscarriage. After what had happened, s...
jay774 | Posted
my angel was born on june 25,2002 he was 4lb 3oz i miss him so still to this day. i find myself missing him even more on holidays wondering what he would be like now. if u have ay questions feel free to ask i will share
wantabump | Last answer
Hi. Im new to this group but I wanted to talk about my baby angels. See I was due June 13th 2010 with twins. I found out they where twins when I went to the ER and was having a miscarraige. Then afterwards though I found out I had onl...
Antonios_Mujer | Last answer
Hi!! So we can honor your Little Angel on his/her special day please enclose his/her Birthday and/or Angel Day Cooper- Birthday: June 6, 2008 Angel Day: July 23, 2008
rdh1981 | Last answer
Its coming up to my due date so ive been thinking about jack alot lately. My daughter and db are realising white balloons with little prayers on it to remember him. Love my little boy x
msfrank107 | Posted
HI! I have not shared my story yet on her so here it goes... In May 20,2008 we found out we were expecting our first bundle of joy. My husband is Active Duty Air Force and we were stationed in Ramstein, Germany. We had come home on leave...
erinbeth2 | Last answer
In 2002 I lost my first born and only daughter Bailey, to a very rare genetic disorder called Aperts Syndrome. She was due Christmas of 2002 but I ended up going into labor and delivering on Nov 17th 2002. I had absolutely no idea my...
BTS1022 | Posted
i delivered my baby girl at 18 weeks.. a week before her delivery everything was fine, i went for a scan and they found so many problems with her it was just not possible for her to survive! she was born on the 20th of december 2009 , sh...
mailme1918 | Last answer
How to deal with a loss of your angel?
jhaytervalentin | Last answer
Hello Ladies, I just wanted to say that I honestly wish you all of the love and happiness that the world can bring. Just reading some of your stories has made me realise just how often we lose the one person who is closest to us.. too...
sammysam950 | Last answer
hi i am new to this group i will tell you my story i am 29yrs old i have two boys here on earth with me and On March 4 2009 i lost my baby angel Aidan Jacob he passed away at birth at 38wks. We don't know what happened to him he was fin...
lilangelaidan | Last answer
It just seems like so many of us have been blessed again, thanks to our little Angels!! I just wanted to start a log of all of us who have our newest little ones or our newest little ones are on the way!!!! Cooper blessed me with ...
rdh1981 | Last answer
I just thought I would share my story with you ladies and to give waring to mother who has subchorionic bleeding (hemorrhage). On July 11Th (day after my wedding) I started gushing blood we went to the ER and after an U/S I was diagnosed...
bhenneker | Last answer
I lost my baby angel Mariah a week and a half ago.....she was born three months early and only survived less than 2 hours.....I am so lost......All I do is sleep (thanks to meds.) and cry......
teachnz | Last answer
Today is a hard day for me. It makes 6 months since God came down to take my angel back into his arms. I had a hard day I've done every thing in my power not to cry. I had 4 people to ask me how my baby was doing today of all days. ...
wanttobeanewmomagain | Last answer
I have a very hard pregnancy with my son Ryan. I have never bee able to carry a baby a full 40wks but yet I mange to give brith to 3 heathy children. I was put on bed rest at the end of my fourth month of pregnancy. I was hostailized at ...
wanttobeanewmomagain | Last answer
Recent Activity
krichar commented on Shannon79's status
14 hrs ago
iamhappy2015 commented on Does anyone dream bab...
Nov 29
krichar Happy Thanksgiving to my Am... Comment
Nov 26