Aa
A
A
Close

Brain Tumor International Forum

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to brain tumors, such as: Causes, Chemotherapy, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.

1 - 20 (of 15) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
22 year old male here. Recently,had a fear of having contracted HIV through a handjob and that started in October- all the way till Jan 5 when i tested myself after 92 days that i managed to accept i didnt as the results were negative af...
lion234 | Last answer
M, 42. 3 yrs ago, I started having numbness in my left arm and hand that would wake me up in the middle of the night. My first thought was a heart problem, the Dr said no. In 3 years, these episodes come and go. In 2008, I had an MRI on ...
moroder | Last answer
I posted this earlier on the open forum and while i got some helpful insight i was told it might be helpful to ask an expert. My friend who is now 26 has been suffering from headaches and pains for a couple monthes now but nothing serio...
jay307 | Last answer
1500294_tn?1290275809
I do not have a diagnosis for a brain tumor, just a couple of questions. Im 28 weeks pregnant, with normal blood pressure. 4 days ago i started seeing a lit up black spot in my left eye. (looked sort of like the flash of a camera in your...
naynay363 | Last answer
My name is Alyssa. I am 16 years old and for the past year I have been experiencing a rapid heart rate. However, I have been to a cardiologist who assured me that everything is fine and my heart is completely healthy. Last night I was la...
wissa936 | Last answer
1387175_tn?1326404597
Hi My Name is Mike i am 28 years old 7 Years Ago i was put on benzodiazepines Now For 5 Months I Am getting headaches pressure in the head, confused, blurry vision cloudy vision double vision i feel it severe pressure i went to get 3 m...
mikeystc | Last answer
For the past 4 or 5 years I've experienced unexplained dizziness. Accordingly, I've seen a neurologist several times and have had 2 open MRIs (most recent being April of '09), both clear of defects. Recently I've seen an ENT, had my sinu...
abt1231 | Last answer
I’m a 33 year old male. I’m concerned about a recent MRI report. My Dr. called with the results and told me a spot was found on the MRI. He told me it is not cancer and to just have a follow up MRI in 12 months to be sure of no change...
WorriedWort77 | Last answer
459111_tn?1250041908
Was called to the school this Tuesday 3rd Aug 10 during lunch time because my 11 yr old son had left temple dull headache and numbness inner thigh area, then left arm from wrist to shoulder became numb and a little weak. Took him home a...
kimlea1970 | Last answer
459111_tn?1250041908
Was called to the school this Tuesday 3rd Aug 10 during lunch time because my 11 yr old son had left temple dull headache and numbness inner thigh area, then left arm from wrist to shoulder became numb and a little weak. Took him home a...
kimlea1970 | Last answer
I am a 23 year old male with no family history of brain tumors. In January, I developed a bad headache. I had cold-like symptoms and was told it was probably a sinus-related. The cold went away, but the headache continued. Throughout thi...
nydrew822 | Last answer
Hey. Im really worried about this. All this Summer I have been sick. Started with the flu, then had a kidney infection and a lung infection. Now I have another kidney infection. I know have a bump on the inside of my left nostr...
love_Game | Last answer
My friend told me about this guy who Collapsed in Uni and Brain Scan (assume MRI) showed Black spot, we assume it Tumor (Cancer), the question is what would be the procedure for this, would he not have to have operation immediately ? or...
Vlad29 | Last answer
After having a large managioma brain tumor removed, (very large), I have no pain (thankful) but have right side partial paralysis (right leg and right forearm and hand). I am 70 years and go to the YMCA 5 days a week. But my leg and ...
sportsguy2010 | Last answer
Hello my name is Travis. I' am a 28 year old male very active with exercise, sports, and eat very well. I have no history with brain tumors in my family, both sides. I have pretty bad allergies though, post nasal drip, constant plugge...
armani328 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now