Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Brain Tumor International Forum
This forum is for questions and discussions relating to brain tumors, such as: Causes, Chemotherapy, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.
1 - 20 (of 15) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
22 year old male here. Recently,had a fear of having contracted HIV through a handjob and that started in October- all the way till Jan 5...
2 answers |
M, 42. 3 yrs ago, I started having numbness in my left arm and hand that would wake me up in the middle of the night. My first thought wa...
1 answer |
I posted this earlier on the open forum and while i got some helpful insight i was told it might be helpful to ask an expert. My friend ...
1 answer |
1500294 tn?1290275809
I do not have a diagnosis for a brain tumor, just a couple of questions. Im 28 weeks pregnant, with normal blood pressure. 4 days ago i s...
6 answers |
My name is Alyssa. I am 16 years old and for the past year I have been experiencing a rapid heart rate. However, I have been to a cardiol...
3 answers |
1387175 tn?1326404597
Hi My Name is Mike i am 28 years old 7 Years Ago i was put on benzodiazepines Now For 5 Months I Am getting headaches pressure in the h...
1 answer |
For the past 4 or 5 years I've experienced unexplained dizziness. Accordingly, I've seen a neurologist several times and have had 2 open ...
1 answer |
I’m a 33 year old male. I’m concerned about a recent MRI report. My Dr. called with the results and told me a spot was found on the MRI...
2 answers |
459111 tn?1250041908
Was called to the school this Tuesday 3rd Aug 10 during lunch time because my 11 yr old son had left temple dull headache and numbness i...
3 answers |
459111 tn?1250041908
Was called to the school this Tuesday 3rd Aug 10 during lunch time because my 11 yr old son had left temple dull headache and numbness i...
1 answer |
I am a 23 year old male with no family history of brain tumors. In January, I developed a bad headache. I had cold-like symptoms and was ...
5 answers |
Hey. Im really worried about this. All this Summer I have been sick. Started with the flu, then had a kidney infection and a lung ...
1 answer |
My friend told me about this guy who Collapsed in Uni and Brain Scan (assume MRI) showed Black spot, we assume it Tumor (Cancer), the que...
1 answer |
After having a large managioma brain tumor removed, (very large), I have no pain (thankful) but have right side partial paralysis (righ...
1 answer |
Hello my name is Travis. I' am a 28 year old male very active with exercise, sports, and eat very well. I have no history with brain t...
18 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now