Aa
A
A
Close
Celiac (Sprue) Disease Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Celiac (Sprue) disease, anemia, behavioral changes and neurological issues, dental issues, diet and nutrition, infertility, gastrointestinal issues, gluten-free recipes, growth issues, infants and children with Celiac, pain management, and skin and dermatology issues.
21 - 40 (of 1162) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hey guys! I stopped eating gluten on a chiropractor's suggestion 8yrs ago. I stopped getting sick so much and these days rarely get sic...
I have Hashimoto's and my dr decided i wan't absorbing my meds properly and thought it might be as a result of Celiac (i have some digest...
Hey all. I'm 19 years old and generally healthy but for a few years I've had bad nausea. I've always been told it was just anxiety relate...
New to being Celiac and very confused! I am trying to be gluten free. Thought I was doing good but last 2 days the constant abdominal pai...
19 answers |
I was diagnosed with celiac disease about 7 months ago. I had lots of stomach issues and in the end it turned out to be this allergy to g...
1 answer |
14947301 tn?1437508268
Hello, I'm new here. On Friday morning, I will have a long colonoscopy and a gastroscopy. I have been having pain in right upper quadran...
Hi, I am a fifteen year old student suffering from severe malodorous flatulence. I first noticed this problem about a year ago. It first...
3 answers |
Okay so I've been having extreme pain in my two big toes. Usually I just wear socks and flip flops, so I don't notice it unless I bump it...
1 answer |
1351490 tn?1276989667
In 2005 I was diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer because of all know symptons of this disease. March 2005 an attempted Whipple Procedure w...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease in January 2015. Many of the experiences I have read online report a very quick turn around and energ...
1 answer |
Hi everyone, I recently have been getting over a bad salmonella infection that I was on 24 days of different antibiotics including flagyl...
22 answers |
Recently I have been going through stomach contractions that lead to coughing?
EnteroLab www.enterolab.com Specialized Laboratory Analysis for Optimum Intestinal and Overall Health Kenneth D. Fine, M.D. Medical ...
8 answers |
11371651 tn?1417632432
I'm a 31 male. All this for me started Oct 1st, it first started with a twitching (not tremor) right index finger, which stop after a cou...
4 answers |
The days after drinking my body is all over the place. My stomach is never settled, bloating, gas and the worst hangovers known to man...
5 answers |
For the past few years I frequently get a purple vein/bruise-like area that is located about 1 or 2 finger width down from under my rig...
1 answer |
Has anyone else had intestinal swelling so bad that it sent them to the ER with intestines so swollen that there was almost complete bloc...
4 answers |
9062499 tn?1426961562
When I was 5 months pregnant I was diagnosed with coeliac. At 38 weeks I delievered a stillborn little angel. Could this b something got ...
2 answers |
9682610 tn?1405272806
I have a reasonably healthy diet and do regular yoga and walking. Still I feel lack of strength and stamina in my body at all times. My s...
2 answers |
10866013 tn?1413403500
I am new to the site. I would like to post a few items and some follow up to our struggle. My wife contacted a rash November 2013 right ...
12 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Celiac (Sprue) Disease Community Resources
Top Digestive Answerers
1340994 tn?1374197577
Blank
Caryopteris