Aa
A
A
Close

Children's Allergies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to children’s allergies, hay fever, school issues, and allergies to animals and pets, birch pollen, drugs, dust mites, foods, insect stings, latex, mold, MSG, ragweed, peanut, and sulfite.

1 - 20 (of 404) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My 4 yr. old has had chronic nasal congestion for 2 years now. We've had adenoids removed due to recurring sinus infections. Shortly thereafter - snoring began w/ an obstructive sleep apnea dx. We then has his tonsils removed (extreme...
  Posted
Presence of mold cause different types of allergic reactions.
  Posted
We found mold in our house & had it sent of to find out the type. The types are: Acremonium, Chaetomium, Trichoderma & non-sporulating fungi. We have a 2 year old daughter & a 8 month old son. Our son had a cough for 2+months that would ...
  Posted
Hi All, My 2.5yrs old son has previous history of allergy cough due to dust. And I too have the same for dust and mold. We were out of station for a week. When we returned home, after about 1.5 hours, he started getting cough. Until t...
  Posted
My 5 yr old has been complaining of itchy toes, both feet, just the tips. For the past week, she cries the itch is so severe. There are no visible signs of Athlete's feet, rash, sores, cracking, but she hates wearing socks so I am thin...
  Posted
What has been your best at home remedy for allergies? We have done local honey and a more natural type called Hylands but I would like to hear other options. My son has severe allergies to pretty much every tree, grass, weed etc which ...
  Posted
14644394 tn?1435648951
Hi, my 15yr old daughter's left hand started swelling up in-between two knuckles, and this started about 3-4 days ago. She said she didn't get injured or bitten, it just started to swell up slowly. And she also said it's a little painfu...
  Posted
My nine year old grandson occasionally wakes with a single swollen eye (on rare occasions both eyes). The first episode was when he was 2-3. It has happened 9 times in the last year with no apparent common denominator other than it usual...
  Posted
my daughter developed this rash after she began Amoxicillin . is this an allergic reaction? (first time taking)
  Posted
Today my daughter came home from her grandmothers house and i noticed het eye was a little red. It didnt look serious. It appeared to be from her rubbing it but was red enough for me to notice. Her grandmother said she was upset about he...
  Posted
Hi my 9 year old daughter has been getting huge hives around her wrist and calves after playing in the snow.This has been happening for the past few weeks.Im getting concered.Any ideas what this could be? Im gonna try to upload pics
  Posted
My son was diagnosed with mono in November of last year. Since then he has had an enlarged spleen (that the dr's are not concerned with) and very tired. He also has been very congested and will cough so much at night that he says he c...
  Posted
Hi I am giving my 2.5 years old girl child , who is of 10 kg weight, amoxycillun and potassium clavulanate oral suspension to cure her cough and cold since 3 days. But she is now suffering from loose motion watery 5 - 6 times daily. Is...
  Posted
Out of the blue 2 weeks ago our 5 year old son started scratching his face. Mainly around his nose and eyes. But also his chin , up his nose, his head and ears. He has no rash , eczema or any physical signs of anything being wrong. H...
  Posted
My son is 2.7 year old he do vomit after laughing for 1 min or crying . i did take one doctor opinion he said this problem will continue till 7 years. please suggest what is the issue. shall i consult other doctors ?
  Posted
10851094 tn?1413296297
Hi i got a cold around a month ago.the rest of my family did to but they were all better within like a week or so. i have only gotten worse. I have been wheezing and crackling sounds that are quite loud when i breathe in or out lol sound...
  Posted
Hello. My son is 10 and was diagnosed with mild ashma at 5. He was on inhaled steroids up until about a year and a half ago. He only ever has had an asthma issue when he has a cold, he just always keeps a lingering cough.He's never actua...
  Posted
Is there any over the counter medicines that anybody has tried with a two and half year old, and they have proved to work with allergies? I have tried giving my daughter who has allergies so severe that she has lots of nosebleeds and run...
  Posted
My almost 3 year old daughter has severe environmental allergies...she is on singular and Allegra and veramyst for her nose...she is still having a constant clear runny nose...we have a HEPA filter air purifier in her room...when she lay...
  Posted
I am a young mother with an 8.5 month old daughter. My question is for the past month or so, everything I give her a bath, even when it's just water, no soap, she breaks out in red spots with tiny little bumps in the middle of each one. ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Children's Allergies Community Resources