Aa
A
A
Close
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder.
21 - 40 (of 1808) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Over 15 months now have consistent and unique symptoms. While inhaling only and only in the latter part of a deep breath a feeling of ro...
6 answers |
Hello, my mother has copd and returned from the hospital recently. She has had a tracheostomy in place for several months now and has bee...
Does anyone else have trouble with their oxygen cannula dribbling condensed water into their nose? This is the second concentrator I've h...
14 answers | 5 comments |
but don't know much about it sounds like it is bad I had a right heart cath that's what found it heres my pressures ra 11 rv 42/9 ...
I don't know how to explain this but i know miracle happens and I'm one of them who encounter miracle in her life. Am Anise the woman who...
Hello I'm asking this question on behalf of my uncle He is a 46 year old male it stared about 3 years ago one night everyone was havin...
I need to know what to expect in the final days/hours my mother will have with her COPD. She was sent home in Sept of 2008 with Hospics a...
4 answers |
I am on Pamelor, lamictal, Clonidine, and now Trintellex. Can I take them all at once? I also take an occasional xanax and at night take ...
I have asthma and have had a chronic dry cough since last March. My pulmonary doctor recently increased my dosage of Advair from 100/50 ...
19 answers |
My Dad was diagnosed with IPF , he was given Prednisone . He insists that after taking Prednisone, he coughs more and it is usually accom...
11 answers | 1 comment |
I seem to wheez when I am alone and at night. I sound like a pig making sounds. My lungs are great. I had a V6 test and the radiaation is...
1 answer |
Am I to understand that emphysema is a disease that will progress on its own, no matter what you do? I have quit smoking, but it worries ...
36 answers | 11 comments |
I went to my allergest and my oxygen level was 68 %. Isn't that bad? Also how can you or the doctor tell if a person has COPD or Asama ?
5 answers | 1 comment |
I have a variety of things going on here. I'll try to keep it as simple as possible. About 4 weeks ago I began to have a dry, unprod...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Recently, I discovered that I have had pseudomonas aeruginosa in my lungs for 9 years. I had thought that I had had this for 2-3 years. ...
1 answer |
Hello-My name Leonard, 74 year old and have COPD. I had to move from Mexico City to the sea shore. O2 density is higher on the sea shore....
Hi, I'm 32 yr old female. I had been smoking for 19 years...woo long time. About 2 1/2-3 mos ago I went from a pack a day to 3-5 ci...
8 answers | 1 comment |
I think my whole body is ridden with yeast as it goes along with all the symptoms I have read. For many years I had severe itching perio...
2 answers |
Would be thankful for help, I'm new here. I am 50 years old and smoked for 35 years. Had a CT and it show emphysema. Had a PFT but m...
1 answer |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder Community Resources