Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Colon Cancer Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to colon cancer.

1 - 20 (of 1256) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
by Kifayat, 23 hours My brother is 28 years old.  He is undergoing treatment of Rectal cancer Stage II. Chemotherapy has been completed.  Now Radiation is started this ll remain continue for 6 week.  Doctor said that after radiation h...
  Posted
really embarassed to ask this, to scared to go to the dr's, even thou im a 47 year old female who's had children. I feel as if i have a lump/mass internally between my bottom and my vagina, my bowel habits have changed from regular to co...
  Posted
I am a 27 year old male with constant stomach issues. I had an appointment yesterday to have a colonoscopy, Afterwards before I was awake the doctor had told my mother, (wife is a teacher and couldn't be there at the time) he told her he...
  Posted
463897 tn?1448485050
If so, please send a message to me at MH Community Mgr Community Leaders at MedHelp are members who act like ambassadors to MedHelp, helping to communicate feedback from the community members to MedHelp as well as helping MedHelp sha...
  Posted
I am so hoping someone might have some insight - I see the dr next week. Here's my question.... the path report was short - Final diagnosis = 4mm tubular Adenoma. That's it besides the gross description. There was NO MENTION of the word ...
  Posted
Hi. Just saw my GYN for my annual exam and pap, and we discussed many things, including my family history. My father had colon cancer before age 50. He's 73, alive and kicking and gets scoped every 18 months or so. He's had polyps here a...
  Posted
1275487 tn?1270911417
hello, I am writing because my fiance has a family history of colon cancer. Indeed, his mother and his two sisters have died, and his cousin has germain.il 30 years and he makes colonoscopies every year and so far he is healthy. seen t...
  Posted
I recently had a routine colonoscopy and just got the path report....hoping for some insight. I have one 4 mm tubular adenoma. The path report was short.. it did not give anything but size and that it was tubular. I don't see the dr for ...
  Posted
I have lower back pain and when I have to go have bow movement I have blood it
  Posted
Ok, here's my question to the group. I had a colonoscopy 4.5 years ago at age 42 to investigate blood on surface of stool. Removed one very tiny stage 0 benign polyp, and saw no other issues aside from some irritation in / near the rec...
  Posted
I have recently been having an urge to pass frequent stools through the day. When I go to the toilet, very little stool comes out along with a spit-like foamy substance. This has been going on for more than a month now. Could this be a s...
  Posted
Should I be concerned about small black specks (pepper) in tissue after B/M?
  Posted
I just had a colonoscopy done and was told that I had an extrinsic impression that was found in the rectum! Doc ordered a pelvic ultrasound ! I never remember ten years ago on my colonoscopy to come up! Should I be concerned ? He asked ...
  Posted
My mother passed away a few days ago. She had been having trouble passing food, vomiting and not eating, so we took her to get an x-ray and they found out she had stage 4 colon cancer and that a growth was blocking her bowels. So they se...
  Posted
Ok well lets start off by saying I am 25 years old. My family has a long history of medical problems, ranging from vascular diseases, to colon cancer in my sister who was diagnosed at 35, BUT they assume it had been there for almost 6 ye...
  Posted
225237 tn?1333142599
I went to an urgent care center today for a sinus infection an after the doctor checked me out he asked if I've noticed the pigment on my bottom lip, which I've had for many years. Then he ask if colon cancer runs in my family, not that...
  Posted
I am 39 years male. I felt last 6 months little burning sensation in my left middle abdomen. 15 days ago start abdomknal cramping pain. Nausea, and passing gas with sevre sore throat. I took antibiotic and omiprajol cap. Very little impr...
  Posted
Back in July I had a few cases of rectal bleeding after a bowel movement. Two were days apart and the other occurred a couple of weeks after the first. I did not experience any pain or anything, just a toilet full of bright red blood wit...
  Posted
About a year ago I started to have a change in my bowel movements. I have bowel movements mire often than I did a few years ago. I now have diarrhea on a regular basis. I had a stool sample done by the doctor (when I was at school in Ida...
  Posted
42 year old male. Have had rectal bleeding after bowel movements everyday for last year. Went for an exam yesterday and the colorectal surgeon said he felt a polyp and scheduled me for a colonoscopy next week. Although I understand tha...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Colon Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...