Colon Cancer Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to colon cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
zachery4 hours
EtracysJul 22
By zachery
My sister, 57 years old, was recently diagnosed with Stage 4 Colon Cancer. We received 2 independent opinions, both ...
By ibspainsoranotherthing
Hey everyone I have been having a problem for the past few months. I have nearly constant abdominal pains that are ...
7646776_tn?1392960325
EtracysJul 22
JessieJ21May 04
YA_AuthorFeb 28
YA_AuthorFeb 28
YA_AuthorFeb 28
By YA_Author
Hi. This is my first post here. I became desperate for someone to relate to, talk to, and I suppose I need a recommen...
EtracysJul 22
By jakethasnake
for a while now off and on when I go to the bathroom there will be bright red blood on the toilet paper mostly whenev...
EtracysJul 22
By c_bk
hello , im 23 years old and for a while now ive had some pretty strange symptoms I've been having off and on bright r...
By Louby27
Hi I am a 27 yr old female who suffers from minor herpes and ashamed to say contracted genital herpes in my past. I ...
By ben_15
Firstly, I have pretty bad health anxiety and I'm only 15. For the last couple of weeks I have been very tired and ha...
10947_tn?1281407852
Ramon1009Jun 04
By Med Help
MedHelp staff Go Blue for Colon Cancer Awareness Month! Best in health! MedHelp
By Jellahal
Im 22. female. I had a sickness bug a week and a half ago. to battle the diahhrea or however you spell it. I took som...
By Nathan3636
I had a blood test done back in November 2013 for what I thought was a heart attack, they said I was just fine, they ...
By Worried_Mom2124
my 4 year old Daughter woke up with Diarrhea. She had it all day. At around 8:00 pm I checked the toilet after she ...
By Juturna87
Hello all! I'm not sure where to post this but I'd like some advice. About a month and a half ago I was constipated f...
By travisallen12
My dads symptoms include: Diarrhea. Fatigue. Steadily shrinking appetite. Blood in stool (possible hemmoroids?) ...
Londres70Jan 09, 2012
By shannon260528 Blank
I am a 31 year old female, just had a colonoscopy done where the Dr. removed 5 polyps, one which was abnormally large...
marc82Jun 02
Annie_777May 24
By JackieCoyle
My husband was diagnosed with rectal cancer during colonoscopy then last Thursday he had surgery transanal excision t...
By jakethasnake
Ive been having some strange symptoms here latley and im terrified its cancer . for the past several years ive been h...
By mrscsoup
My husband was just diagnosed with colon cancer last Wednesday. His tumor is 6cm and surgery scheduled for 2 weeks, ...
vinman1260Sep 04, 2012
29sillygirlAug 22, 2012
29sillygirlAug 22, 2012
By concerned_daughter_36 Blank
My father has been diagnosed with colorectal cancer. He had a colonoscopy done by a gastroentrologist and the biopsy ...
By jakethasnake
IM 23 YEARS OLD AND FOR THE PAST SEVERAL YEARS IVE HAD SLIGHT BLEEDING FROM THE RECTUM. FOR THE LONGEST I NEVER REALL...
By laurach426
Hello yesterday I went to use the bathroom after taking a somewhat soft stool with no pain at all I notice that my st...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Colon Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank