Colon Cancer Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to colon cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
hottina4430 minutes
HeinrikMDNov 02, 2008
jdwithhcvOct 18, 2008
By alg66 Blank
I received a routine colonoscopy three days ago because I turned 50 and my father was diagnosed with colon cancer whe...
By Tremors_oni69
I am a 19 year old boy I went to the doctor they did blood work and a cat scan and was diagnosed with constipation th...
By ireidis14_
can you help me read these results. does this mean my mom has colon cancer: Final Pathologic Diagnosis: A.Colon...
By Tremors_oni69
I am a 29 year old boy I went to the doctor they did blood work and a cat scan and was diagnosed with constipation th...
Ne1989Aug 08
By OneGreatSwede
I am 13 and have been constipated for 2-3 weeks. I have also previously been constipated several times. I don't feel ...
PK1982Aug 06
mammoSep 30, 2010
MorecambeSep 30, 2010
mammoSep 28, 2010
GettingOlderSep 28, 2010
By Cwest10 Blank
Back in July I had a few cases of rectal bleeding after a bowel movement. Two were days apart and the other occurred ...
By Johnh101
Did my colonoscopy test today and details of the report : Findings - the colonoscope was inserted to the terminal ...
13530588_tn?1439499315
By painednconfused
for over four years I have had profuse stench passing gas and bowel movements , this occurred after consuming large a...
RickyOkayJul 29
By RickyOkay
For the past week, I've been feeling quite bloated and gassy for reasons I do not know. I haven't changed my diet or ...
225237_tn?1333142599
CFS56Jul 15
By franceslee
I went to an urgent care center today for a sinus infection an after the doctor checked me out he asked if I've notic...
By markanthonyfb
I am a 22 year old guy.Suffering from constipation.Dark stools,Traces of blood in stools once in a while,also from th...
225237_tn?1333142599
By franceslee
I went to an urgent care center today for a sinus infection an after the doctor checked me out he asked if I've notic...
By Bella12blue
Hi everyone. I am 35 years old female and have a daughter just under 2. I have for most of adult life suffered from h...
By ROXIEB
Last Aug I went to the ER with extreme belly pain. My bowels had quit moving and they did all kinds of tests and was ...
By julierow
60 year old male...no symptoms except 15 pound weight loss with CT scan showing thickening of bowel wall...is this de...
By whiskers36
Had colon surgery twice now, as I get older I have to go to restroom more often and I stay tired. What can I do?
By 1kmnb3
My father has been diagnosed with cancer but by the time the results came in his doctor has been put on holiday. I am...
13530588_tn?1439499315
By painednconfused
about four years ago before I was diagnosed with diabetes type 2 , I was consuming diet soda , Chinese slimming herb ...
By stingray_beauty
I have 2 marble sized lumps that seem attached in the space between my rectum and my vagina. They are bulging the vag...
By immg89
my father had a colon resection about six days ago. everything during the surgery went great and there were no comp...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Colon Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank