Colon Cancer Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to colon cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By demosmiley
I am a 39 year old with Celiac and UCTD. I had a colonoscopy in Feb, Colon adenoma was found and removed. The last fe...
BubulinuMay 17
gbm1May 12
BubulinuMay 12
By Bubulinu
Hey, I am a 20 year old male. For about 8 months I've been taking Seroquel and Cipralex (both anti-psychotics and ant...
By JackieCoyle
My husband was diagnosed with rectal cancer during colonoscopy then last Thursday he had surgery transanal excision t...
MorecambeSep 02
By katie005
Hello, im a 22 year old female with the great that I may be experiencing colon cancer. 5 months ago I had a very larg...
By Winnyy
I am a 17 year old male. I have had constipation for a very long time as well as hemorrhoids. I have been having ...
Annie_777Aug 28
EtracysJul 22
By c_bk
hello , im 23 years old and for a while now ive had some pretty strange symptoms I've been having off and on bright r...
Annie_777Aug 28
By MDLorenz
43 yr-old female had CEA result of 4.7 (ref. range: 0-3.0). General good health; no family hx of colon cancer; non-d...
By zachery
My sister, 57 years old, was recently diagnosed with Stage 4 Colon Cancer. We received 2 independent opinions, both ...
By OT4U
I am currently seeing a patient who has had a colostomy as a complication of his radiation treatments. He has tremors...
By ibspainsoranotherthing
Hey everyone I have been having a problem for the past few months. I have nearly constant abdominal pains that are ...
7646776_tn?1392960325
EtracysJul 22
JessieJ21May 04
YA_AuthorFeb 28
YA_AuthorFeb 28
YA_AuthorFeb 28
By YA_Author Blank
Hi. This is my first post here. I became desperate for someone to relate to, talk to, and I suppose I need a recommen...
EtracysJul 22
By jakethasnake
for a while now off and on when I go to the bathroom there will be bright red blood on the toilet paper mostly whenev...
By Louby27
Hi I am a 27 yr old female who suffers from minor herpes and ashamed to say contracted genital herpes in my past. I ...
By ben_15
Firstly, I have pretty bad health anxiety and I'm only 15. For the last couple of weeks I have been very tired and ha...
10947_tn?1281407852
Ramon1009Jun 04
By Med Help Blank
MedHelp staff Go Blue for Colon Cancer Awareness Month! Best in health! MedHelp
By Jellahal
Im 22. female. I had a sickness bug a week and a half ago. to battle the diahhrea or however you spell it. I took som...
By Nathan3636
I had a blood test done back in November 2013 for what I thought was a heart attack, they said I was just fine, they ...
By Worried_Mom2124
my 4 year old Daughter woke up with Diarrhea. She had it all day. At around 8:00 pm I checked the toilet after she ...
By Juturna87
Hello all! I'm not sure where to post this but I'd like some advice. About a month and a half ago I was constipated f...
By travisallen12
My dads symptoms include: Diarrhea. Fatigue. Steadily shrinking appetite. Blood in stool (possible hemmoroids?) ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Colon Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...
Sep 04 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank