Colon Cancer Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to colon cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By bigheartnnv85
I have a lump about the size of a quarter . Its located on the left side below ribs and near belly button. It mov...
By Petrified12
Hi, I am a 25 year old male. I've been having excessive gas release for 4 days... It all started on Wednesday when i ...
11444811_tn?1418278264
By HarringtonE
Last year, I have gone through colon surgery and after that I have taken many precautions. After 6 months when I had ...
11444811_tn?1418278264
By HarringtonE
Few months ago I was severely facing the problem of digestion, and due to that I was feeling very week. So, I consult...
By Winnyy
I am a 17 year old male. I have had constipation for a very long time as well as hemorrhoids. I have been having ...
By hydriv
A few days ago, I underwent my very first colonoscopy. I was given instructions on how to prepare for it. I also wen...
MorecambeSep 02
By katie005
Hello, im a 22 year old female with the great that I may be experiencing colon cancer. 5 months ago I had a very larg...
By nephi99
Hi, 32 M, living in London, had bright red blood in stools for 2-3 days and then nothing for 5 months, again it ha...
By Marktan
I had colorectal polyp removal 5 months ago. till then I started feeling severe pain in my lower abdomen everyday tha...
By demosmiley
I am a 39 year old with Celiac and UCTD. I had a colonoscopy in Feb, Colon adenoma was found and removed. The last fe...
joantyNov 09
mammoSep 02, 2010
kocherizeSep 02, 2010
mammoSep 01, 2010
By leslie7691 Blank
My sister recently went in for yearly checkup and had a colonoscopy done on Aug. 9th. She was told that she has colo...
By ocean12
I have a question....I had a colonoscopy today due to changes in my bowel habits and family history - I'm 46.. I nev...
LPNGirl07Dec 05
By brando198
can anyone tell me why my stools are like a light green color lately with mucus and every time I pass a hard stool th...
By Spotjeff
Yesterday my husband was diagnosed with cancer of the ascending colon. Our whole world has fallen apart. We have a wo...
By Bubulinu Blank
Hey, I am a 20 year old male. For about 8 months I've been taking Seroquel and Cipralex (both anti-psychotics and ant...
LPNGirl07Nov 22
By minny714
I'm 27 female. It all started about 5 months ago. I started experiencing pain in my right lower abdomen on an off....
By agl1330
i'm 14 years old and for the past year I have been experiencing a sort of tightness in the left side of abdomen. Now ...
By JackieCoyle Blank
My husband was diagnosed with rectal cancer during colonoscopy then last Thursday he had surgery transanal excision t...
Annie_777Aug 28
EtracysJul 22
By c_bk
hello , im 23 years old and for a while now ive had some pretty strange symptoms I've been having off and on bright r...
Annie_777Aug 28
By MDLorenz
43 yr-old female had CEA result of 4.7 (ref. range: 0-3.0). General good health; no family hx of colon cancer; non-d...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Colon Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank