Colon Cancer Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to colon cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By whiskers36
Had colon surgery twice now, as I get older I have to go to restroom more often and I stay tired. What can I do?
By 1kmnb3
My father has been diagnosed with cancer but by the time the results came in his doctor has been put on holiday. I am...
By painednconfused
about four years ago before I was diagnosed with diabetes type 2 , I was consuming diet soda , Chinese slimming herb ...
By stingray_beauty
I have 2 marble sized lumps that seem attached in the space between my rectum and my vagina. They are bulging the vag...
By Bella12blue
Hi everyone. I am 35 years old female and have a daughter just under 2. I have for most of adult life suffered from h...
By immg89
my father had a colon resection about six days ago. everything during the surgery went great and there were no comp...
By fntn
Anyone have experience with these uncommon lesions?
14249355_tn?1433590079
By shazsilverwolf
Hi guys, I'm wondering if anyone on here as been in this situation? Surgeon suspects my tumour may be attached to the...
By ROXIEB
Last Aug I went to the ER with extreme belly pain. My bowels had quit moving and they did all kinds of tests and was ...
Alican89May 04
By TML1991
In November I began having constipation problems, as well as thin stools. During the preceding two or such weeks befo...
By Alican89
I have been having thin stools for 2 years constantly, I have been to my G.I and done a colonoscopy that came clear. ...
By travelcrowe
I have stage 4 colon cancer, I spoke with my doctor on Wednesday, and she was very pleased with the outcome of treatm...
By MakaylaMak
About a year ago I started to have a change in my bowel movements. I have bowel movements mire often than I did a few...
By Sindtv
Should I go or should I stay now? I am a 49 year old female that was diagnosed with fibromyalgia osteoarthritis in my...
762538_tn?1234374818
By Choel
After having colon cancer and family history of it, i have colonoscopies every year. Can this strech my colon or anu...
Bhupinder Kaur, MD Jun 22, 2014
By Jellahal Blank
Im 22. female. I had a sickness bug a week and a half ago. to battle the diahhrea or however you spell it. I took som...
mikekohenMar 26
mammoMay 31, 2012
nigelaMay 31, 2012
mammoMay 21, 2012
nigelaMay 21, 2012
By nigela Blank
Can colon or rectal cancer cause severe low back pain?
By SuzyBrown61
Hi everyone I'm new on here and looking for some info. Had my first screening colonoscopy 1 week ago. No symptoms n...
HeyJessMar 12
By esha254
Over a year now I've been noticing blood on the outside of my stool .my stool will be hard sometimes and it would hur...
agitationMar 05
By stewartlodge887 Blank
I had a colonoscopy in August during which 2 polyps were removed. Surgical clips were placed on 1 to prevent bleeding...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Colon Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank