Aa
A
A
Close
Colon Cancer Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to colon cancer.
1 - 20 (of 1291) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So I am going to make this as short as possible. About two years I posted about having a bad case of nausea for many months. Terrible dul...
1 answer |
I have a colonoscopy but after colonoscopy they said they removed two polyps but did not give me any medicine. My doctor having a vacatio...
I had a colonscopy in January this year supposdly the Dr didnt find anything but fundic polyps in my upper GI (this was during an endosco...
Hi, i am 24 now and so over the past year or so I've been having a really gassy belly, kind of really bad but sometimes I can be fine. ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I recently had a colonoscopy to determine the source of minor bleeding. The source was minor internal hemorrhoids. But as a side finding ...
Hello everyone, I'm new here so please excuse my medical ignorance! My 80-year-old father-in-law had his urinary bladder mass asses...
I had a recent colonoscopy. The surgeons report said ihe removed a 4mm sessile polyp - the PATHOLOGIST said it was a 4mm TUBULAR adenoma....
A short background of my problem - I took a strong antibiotic in Feb and immediately noticed an anal itch which gradually got worse. Used...
This all bowel-problem started last summer, when I had diarrhea for almost 3 weeks, when it stopped I felt like I'm healthy again, but af...
really embarassed to ask this, to scared to go to the dr's, even thou im a 47 year old female who's had children. I feel as if i have a l...
35 answers | 2 comments |
Mother (66F, colon CA IIIB) is starting her 4th round of XELOX (capecitabine+oxaliplatin) and has 4 more to go. Her neutrophils are natur...
Ok well lets start off by saying I am 25 years old. My family has a long history of medical problems, ranging from vascular diseases, to ...
5 answers |
Hello, I am an 18 year old female with a very healthy lifestyle and family history. No one in my family has had colon cancer. Three month...
I am 24 years old. About 1 week ago I noticed what seemed to be gas pain in my mid back. I was also mildly constipated. A few days of mea...
I'm an 18 year old male. I don't think colon cancer runs in the family. About a year and a half ago I notice bright red blood in the toil...
8 answers | 3 comments |
Hi. So, growing up, I've spent a lot of time on the toilet. I like to sit there for an hour and really, you know, get everything out....
1 answer |
Hey everyone, I came on tis forum because I've been having some stomach issues lately and I'm not getting any answers. So, back in Sept...
Hi, I'm a student and currently working on image processing for colonoscopy images. I am wondering if doctor can diagnose a colon tumor/...
351724 tn?1267540618
Hello i know this probley isnt the right form ,but i have a few questions concerning my 13 yr old daughter . ok so far as i know this has...
7 answers |
Is this a normal after surgery pain? Colon resection due to diverticulitis, ostomy, then reconnection. Similar pain to before colonectom...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Colon Cancer Community Resources