Colon Cancer Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to colon cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By mcdavis493
Hi, I have not been feeling well for almost a month now. I am a healthy, active, college student and suddenly sta...
By KBOHIO
I recently had a colonoscopy & the Dr found a mass in the sigmoid colon that was too large to remove he stated that i...
By suzannez222
Small thin low calibre stools ,diahorea mucus ,fbc,left,pancreatic amalayse,kft,normal,abdo xray 4 weeks ago showed b...
By Mich1111
I had a cat scan of the abdomen and pelvis yesterday. I have mild anemia and my gastroenterologist is doing a colonos...
By suzannez222
For the last month after passing thin stool infrequently I had an abdo xray which showed my bowel was full of faeces ...
By SuzyMasr
18 month ago I found out I was bleeding and at that time I was having constipation all the time, I got so scared and...
By kimbie
I had a CT scan of abdomen & pelvis. Impression was... Mass in the ascending Colon near the level of the hepatic f...
By msapprehensive
Dear Doctor, I'm 37 years old. Female. No vices. I was diagnosed with Gastritis, IBS-C & Hemorrhoid after my colon...
By lucylfr
I was diagnosed with four pre cancerous polyps which were removed. Exactly what does this mean? Also my colon specia...
By Blasbcb
Have pain that comes and go by kidneys area then notice lil bright red blood streeks when cleaning anus with paper. T...
By junebug68
OVER THE PAST YEAR I HAVE HAD 4 OR 5 OCCASSIONS OF BLOODY BOWEL MOVEMENTS JUST ONCE IN AWHILE. NOW OVER THE PAST COUP...
By Eebol
I have had some issues with flat stools. I believe it is IBS. I have also history of fissures and fistula so there is...
By taurus1203
Dr Nugent, First of all, my question is about cancer not directly fall into the category of colon cancer. Unfortunat...
1064271_tn?1385622526
By Praveenarnald
Hi, what test will show am i at risk of colon cancer?
By ERB74
I am 39 years old, healthy, in good shape, non-smoker and no history of colon cancer in my family. For the past 3mont...
By malan
Dear Doctor, About 2 to 3 months back, I changed my diet to include more proteins (dal, eggs) and ghee, and exclude ...
5545793_tn?1369642508
By Adele_cowling
Hi. I am a 56 year old female who was diagnosed with Crohn's 4 years ago but have been doing well on Sulphasalazine &...
By ballendine
Ive been suffering with dull pain, on my left side for about 6yrs, had a camera down my throat. But did not find anyt...
By lsmouse
My husband has had visible, bright red blood in his stool for 3 months now. It happens every other bowel movement, so...
By JustSara
How frequent should a person have a colonoscopy who has had UC(proctitis) for 25 years? No polyps ever but the last s...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Colon Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank