Colon Cancer Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to colon cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By masepa Blank
For the past 2 months my stomach hasnt been right. I am 29. Syptoms: stomach gurgles near the back.....stool wasnt ri...
By fatymid Blank
Sympthoms (for 2 years) - watery yellow diarrhea - muscus also yellow and smelly - anxiety , depression , insomn...
By Bb341 Blank
Hi everyone. Thanks in advance for your thoughts. Male . Age 39. I have had a long history of sensitive stomach...
jmkt2dMar 23
Wonnie28Feb 24
bikerjillDec 29, 2013
By stardust11 Blank
really embarassed to ask this, to scared to go to the dr's, even thou im a 47 year old female who's had children. I f...
By SuzyMasr Blank
18 month ago I found out I was bleeding and at that time I was having constipation all the time, I got so scared and...
By Ronniewa Blank
Hello I am a 54 year old female,scared to death I have RA ,and mild anemia and now they found a positive fecal oc...
By mcdavis493 Blank
Hi, I have not been feeling well for almost a month now. I am a healthy, active, college student and suddenly sta...
By KBOHIO Blank
I recently had a colonoscopy & the Dr found a mass in the sigmoid colon that was too large to remove he stated that i...
By suzannez222 Blank
Small thin low calibre stools ,diahorea mucus ,fbc,left,pancreatic amalayse,kft,normal,abdo xray 4 weeks ago showed b...
By Mich1111 Blank
I had a cat scan of the abdomen and pelvis yesterday. I have mild anemia and my gastroenterologist is doing a colonos...
By suzannez222 Blank
For the last month after passing thin stool infrequently I had an abdo xray which showed my bowel was full of faeces ...
By kimbie Blank
I had a CT scan of abdomen & pelvis. Impression was... Mass in the ascending Colon near the level of the hepatic f...
By msapprehensive Blank
Dear Doctor, I'm 37 years old. Female. No vices. I was diagnosed with Gastritis, IBS-C & Hemorrhoid after my colon...
By lucylfr Blank
I was diagnosed with four pre cancerous polyps which were removed. Exactly what does this mean? Also my colon specia...
By Blasbcb Blank
Have pain that comes and go by kidneys area then notice lil bright red blood streeks when cleaning anus with paper. T...
By junebug68 Blank
OVER THE PAST YEAR I HAVE HAD 4 OR 5 OCCASSIONS OF BLOODY BOWEL MOVEMENTS JUST ONCE IN AWHILE. NOW OVER THE PAST COUP...
By Eebol Blank
I have had some issues with flat stools. I believe it is IBS. I have also history of fissures and fistula so there is...
By taurus1203 Blank
Dr Nugent, First of all, my question is about cancer not directly fall into the category of colon cancer. Unfortunat...
1064271_tn?1385622526
By Praveenarnald Blank
Hi, what test will show am i at risk of colon cancer?
By ERB74 Blank
I am 39 years old, healthy, in good shape, non-smoker and no history of colon cancer in my family. For the past 3mont...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Colon Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank