Aa
A
A
Close
Colon Cancer Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to colon cancer.
41 - 60 (of 1268) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I passed out a week ago during the middle of the night. I ended up going to the ER a day later since I ended up with a headache. They ran...
Did my colonoscopy test today and details of the report : Findings - the colonoscope was inserted to the terminal ileum. Excellent vie...
1 answer |
Okay so 2 months ago i found out i was pregnant i made sure to take prenatals well i ended up miscarrying at 5 weeks i was devistated but...
Hi everyone, I'm an 18 year old female. I am overweight by the way. March this year I had my appendix removed, then 4 weeks later I was a...
I received a routine colonoscopy three days ago because I turned 50 and my father was diagnosed with colon cancer when he was 52, so want...
3 answers |
I am a 19 year old boy I went to the doctor they did blood work and a cat scan and was diagnosed with constipation they gave me a drink t...
1 answer |
can you help me read these results. does this mean my mom has colon cancer: Final Pathologic Diagnosis: A.Colon. Hepatic Flexure Po...
I am a 29 year old boy I went to the doctor they did blood work and a cat scan and was diagnosed with constipation they gave me a drink t...
13530588 tn?1439499315
for over four years I have had profuse stench passing gas and bowel movements , this occurred after consuming large amounts of soda , psy...
For the past week, I've been feeling quite bloated and gassy for reasons I do not know. I haven't changed my diet or done anything differ...
1 answer |
I am a 22 year old guy.Suffering from constipation.Dark stools,Traces of blood in stools once in a while,also from the last month am suff...
225237 tn?1333142599
I went to an urgent care center today for a sinus infection an after the doctor checked me out he asked if I've noticed the pigment on my...
Hi everyone. I am 35 years old female and have a daughter just under 2. I have for most of adult life suffered from hard stool and I have...
2 answers |
Last Aug I went to the ER with extreme belly pain. My bowels had quit moving and they did all kinds of tests and was told I had a bladder...
1 answer |
60 year old male...no symptoms except 15 pound weight loss with CT scan showing thickening of bowel wall...is this definitely cancer?
Had colon surgery twice now, as I get older I have to go to restroom more often and I stay tired. What can I do?
My father has been diagnosed with cancer but by the time the results came in his doctor has been put on holiday. I am not sure if waiting...
13530588 tn?1439499315
about four years ago before I was diagnosed with diabetes type 2 , I was consuming diet soda , Chinese slimming herb tea and using psyliu...
I have 2 marble sized lumps that seem attached in the space between my rectum and my vagina. They are bulging the vaginal wall but not co...
my father had a colon resection about six days ago. everything during the surgery went great and there were no complications however ab...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Colon Cancer Community Resources