Colon Cancer Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to colon cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Blasbcb
Have pain that comes and go by kidneys area then notice lil bright red blood streeks when cleaning anus with paper. T...
By junebug68
OVER THE PAST YEAR I HAVE HAD 4 OR 5 OCCASSIONS OF BLOODY BOWEL MOVEMENTS JUST ONCE IN AWHILE. NOW OVER THE PAST COUP...
By Eebol
I have had some issues with flat stools. I believe it is IBS. I have also history of fissures and fistula so there is...
By taurus1203
Dr Nugent, First of all, my question is about cancer not directly fall into the category of colon cancer. Unfortunat...
1064271_tn?1385622526
By Praveenarnald
Hi, what test will show am i at risk of colon cancer?
By ERB74
I am 39 years old, healthy, in good shape, non-smoker and no history of colon cancer in my family. For the past 3mont...
By malan
Dear Doctor, About 2 to 3 months back, I changed my diet to include more proteins (dal, eggs) and ghee, and exclude ...
5545793_tn?1369642508
By Adele_cowling
Hi. I am a 56 year old female who was diagnosed with Crohn's 4 years ago but have been doing well on Sulphasalazine &...
By ballendine
Ive been suffering with dull pain, on my left side for about 6yrs, had a camera down my throat. But did not find anyt...
By lsmouse
My husband has had visible, bright red blood in his stool for 3 months now. It happens every other bowel movement, so...
3287038_tn?1398426027
By JustSara
How frequent should a person have a colonoscopy who has had UC(proctitis) for 25 years? No polyps ever but the last s...
By Jakelandon79
My Dr. has been testing me for autoimmune stuff such as I had an MRI for MS lesions which was negative and nothing po...
By 17casey
Was told I was ok and the cancer had not traveled but they have found kidney cancer the same time they found the colo...
By boooo14
Hi Dr. Farrell, I have blood when I wipe.It used to happed here and there and now it is happening a little bit more ...
7903885_tn?1395229582
By Susmitadip
hi my name is susmita. I am suffering for stomach problems. about 8 years. I had got JAUNDICE when I was 10 years old...
By ghostrat
So im lost on this. Mostly cause i dont really agree with my doctor on this. Anyways. What im feeling is that in m...
By happycrafter
Eight months after my resection i have finished chemo i am now experiencing a bruising like pain when i go to the t...
By pinkroses4me
When I had my latest Colonoscopy test the doctor informed me that I have a "twisted bowel" what exactly is this? Ca...
By Lindsb512
Hi, Im 25 yo female, almost 26. I had sharp tailbone pain on and off for 3 days in i think march 2012...went away th...
By murphy784 Blank
I went in for an ultrasound thinking I had a right sided ovarian cyst. I'm 47 had a hysterectomy in 2004. My rt ovary...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Colon Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
Aug 28 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank