Aa
A
A
Close

Colon Cancer Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to colon cancer.

41 - 60 (of 1249) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have stage 4 colon cancer, I spoke with my doctor on Wednesday, and she was very pleased with the outcome of treatment I'm getting, she said that my markers are way down, it was in the 20's and is down to 2.7, what does this mean?
travelcrowe | Posted
Should I go or should I stay now? I am a 49 year old female that was diagnosed with fibromyalgia osteoarthritis in my thumbs, my adenoids removed and tubes in my ears two yes ago, a hysterectomy 3 years ago, and found pre cancerous polyp...
Sindtv | Posted
762538_tn?1234374818
After having colon cancer and family history of it, i have colonoscopies every year. Can this strech my colon or anus so that i have really large bm's?
Choel | Posted
Im 22. female. I had a sickness bug a week and a half ago. to battle the diahhrea or however you spell it. I took some Imodium type tablets. The packet said you can take up to six within 24 hours. I took 3 in about 5 hours. it stopped th...
Jellahal | Last answer
Can colon or rectal cancer cause severe low back pain?
nigela | Last answer
Hi everyone I'm new on here and looking for some info. Had my first screening colonoscopy 1 week ago. No symptoms no bleeding. 53 year old female. Picked up my pathology report and medical report came back as... One mucosa fra...
SuzyBrown61 | Posted
Over a year now I've been noticing blood on the outside of my stool .my stool will be hard sometimes and it would hurt to pass .my stomach doesn't hurt or nothing .if I drink water I would pass soft stool..recently I was on a diet eating...
esha254 | Last answer
I had a colonoscopy in August during which 2 polyps were removed. Surgical clips were placed on 1 to prevent bleeding. 15 days later it began to bleed profusely. Although the doctor did not offer a reason, I suspect 3 days of moderate co...
stewartlodge887 | Last answer
I've been having some symptoms for over half a year now, and I'm very concerned about what all of this might be. I don't know whether all of this is related to each other or not. I've been getting medical assistance and I'll do a colonos...
Elequenaosabe | Last answer
I am 47 and had been battling the health anxiety since 20 years. I have hypertension,hyperlipidemia & mitral valve prolapse with trivial regurgitation (which causes anxiety & palpitation). All these years my focus was mainly on heart, bu...
sidsuae | Posted
280234_tn?1434458183
I was wondering if any other young adults have been diagnosed with colon polyps? I'm a 34/f who was recently diagnosed with a 1.1 cm "Tubulovillous adenoma" during a colonoscopy (was seeing blood/mucous in stool for about 6 months). The ...
LPNGirl07 | Last answer
really embarassed to ask this, to scared to go to the dr's, even thou im a 47 year old female who's had children. I feel as if i have a lump/mass internally between my bottom and my vagina, my bowel habits have changed from regular to co...
stardust11 | Last answer
I had unprotected, receptive anal sex during a phase of mine in late August. Later that night, I came down with a fever that lasted two days. I also had a Bilirubin problem with my liver for a few days, too, which might have been from us...
TML1991 | Posted
A colonoscopy was performed 4 months ago in which clips were inserted after polyp removal. The clips were located near cecum in the ascending colon. X-ray show the clips still in place. This condition is now preventing MRI of pelvic for ...
Cl2015 | Posted
Due to bright bleeding, I went in for 2nd colonscopy. The first colonscopy found hemorrhoids, as did the second one I had today. The last colonscopy was in Aptil 2013. Todays colonscopy 12/22/14 stated this in discharge paper: Dia...
mike082102 | Last answer
Thank you for anyone that helps me out. I am a 34 year old male in great health. Work out 5 days a week and my yearly medical checkups are always good. In Sept of this year I was on vacation at the beach. Alot of alcohol was invo...
Jamesmack528 | Last answer
in master health check cea borderline raise,?significance
sagar1581952 | Last answer
Hello, I am here because I don't really trust the advice I have been given by PA at the clinic I go to. Back in November I passed one blood clot, found on toilet paper, no blood in toilet bowl. A few days passed then I passed one more cl...
coryhu | Last answer
Male, 45, was diagnosed with Mesenteric fibromatosis in March, 2014. The tumor was completely removed by surgery. 4 months later, CT found a new tumor. The patient didn't believe and ignored the new finding. 3 days ago, 1/20/2015, the pa...
springcolor | Posted
been to see a colonoscopy doctor this morning due to weight loss -poor appetite- chronic diarrhoea-extreme fatigue. she ordered a ct scan as I have reduced kidney function due to diabetes and she felt this would be better for me. at the...
amandajaynec | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Colon Cancer Community Resources