Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Colon Cancer Community

I’m 23 male and for the pass 4+ weeks my stools have been small, broken up, soft and occasionally diarrhea, never constipated. I also exp...
My uncle, 88 years old, has been diagnosed with a 5 cm long colon polyp. He has done a CT scan of the lungs, upper and lower abdomen, whi...
i have colon cancer and had radiation and chemo.They say your stomach can hurt'When i push slightly on the right lower side of my stomach...
Stomach pain and discomfort for a week pain is in my lower stomach beneath belly button I am also passing more gas than usual but my sto...
Hi All, For the past 9/10 weeks now, I have noticed my stools have a strange odor and occasionally have mucus, the odor does not change, ...
For about a week I have not being well , I have had stomach cramps, pains and nausea and then it progressed to full blown fevers, muscle ...
Popular Resources
Colon Cancer can affect anyone at any age. Ashley Havlena shares her story.
You're never too young for colon cancer. Read on to find out how a fecal occult blood test saved Keith Friend’s life.
Colon cancer screening tests save lives. Learn how you can reduce your risk for colon cancer.
It’s a fact: You’re never too young for colon cancer. Learn more about the disease.
You're never too young for colon cancer. Amr Radwan shares his story.
You're never too young for colon cancer. Angie shares her family's ongoing struggle with cancer.