Aa
A
A
Close
Down Syndrome Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding Down Syndrome issues such as Dental Problems, Communication Problems, Developmental Disabilities, Hearing Loss, Hypothyroidism, Immune System Problems, Learning Disabilities, Joint Problems, Muscle Weakness, Respiratory Disorders, Seizures, Sleep Apnea, Weight Problems.
41 - 60 (of 375) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1227139 tn?1462338230
Welcome to everyone - new and existing members! If you are new here, please introduce yourself and tell us a bit about why you are here....
11 answers |
I had posted this, but I think I put it in the wrong forum...... Our son Adam is 17 years old and was born with Down syndrome. It has al...
Did anyone have a second baby with Down syndrome I would love another baby but my partner doesn't want to just incase we can't cope but t...
I'm 19and my baby has downs which isn't an issue to me I work in a care home with downs people but they are a lot older is there any tips...
2 answers |
Hi we just found out that our unborn baby has arsa what is the percentage that he will be born with ds?
2 answers |
what does it means. 47 XY,+21 abnormal male karyotype wit trisomy of 21 chromosome indicating down syndrome ,Arises because of meiotic ...
So im pregnant 36 weeks and they found a spot in my little mans heart when he was very young that hasnt gone away they told me thats a si...
3 answers |
I'm 26 wks and i got a 1:161 chance that my baby could have ds. I had another test run... the 21 test. I haven't got my results back yet...
2 answers |
I'm 26 wks and i got a 1:161 chance that my baby could have ds. I had another test run... the 21 test. I haven't got my results back yet...
1 answer |
I am 23 weeks and 4 days pregnant and was told I have a 1:79 chance for my daughter to have it. Can anyone tell me how accurate these tes...
1 answer |
Hi I got a high risk for ds on my quad. My ratio was 1:23 chances. Im so scares beyond belief. I dont know what to think. I got a verifi...
4 answers |
7853176 tn?1394754467
Hi,I have a boy (6 y.o) with ds. He's my only one kid, have no sister,brother, neighbour n friend He's a wonderful boy when at home. But...
7826987 tn?1401694641
Hey all. im 12wks with my first baby, my mum recently told me that my aunty (dads sister) had a baby with down syndrome who died as a ba...
3 answers |
You don't hear Much of Mosaic DS,but it still exists. I have a Son with MDS. Reading a Few Questions /Forums about behavioural issues All...
1 answer |
1554085 tn?1296816980
Please help! Hi there I have a 3 year old son with Down's Syndrome. He is adorable but sometimes his behaviour becomes very difficult...
3 answers |
1740049 tn?1396014736
Last week at 17w1d, I had quad screening. I recently received a letter for an appointment to Maternal Serum Screening Counseling. What is...
4 answers |
1740049 tn?1396014736
where in dallas, tx are maternit21 and/or harmony blood tests offered?
1 answer |
Not a question just needed somewhere to off load i feel devastated its my first pregnancy , i had a nifty test instead of an amnio . Resu...
2 answers |
Hi so this is my second pregnancy and I'm at 22weeks I hade a DS test done when I was at 19 1/2 weeks. I get a call from my doctor to com...
2 answers |
I'm a student, specializing with childrens with special needs, and i'm doing a project about DS childrens, so i need some help from paren...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Down Syndrome Community Resources