Genetic Disorders Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Genetics Forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts. This forum is for questions and support regarding a person’s predisposition to a variety of medical conditions such as Ashkenazi Jewish Diseases, Bleeding Disorders, Blood Clotting Disorders, Cancer Genetics and Hereditary Cancer Syndromes, Chromosome Abnormalities, Congenital Birth Defects, Cystic Fibrosis, Family History, Fragile X Syndrome, Infertility, Newborn Screening, Rare Genetic Disorders, Prenatal Screening and Testing.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By sammieiam Blank
My brother was in iraq for 15 months with a 2 week leave to come home, while on the 2 week leave his wife became preg...
By cgricci Blank
Two months ago I gave birth to twin girls. The ultrasound techs always said they were monozygotic and the pathology ...
By feivun Blank
Hi in the instance where i have thalassaemia alpha minor and my husband has thalassaemia beta minor what are the like...
By Reen1960 Blank
anyone else dealing with Wolfs Hirschorn? My daughter has a hard time finding support groups online even...
By ena_chinky Blank
i want know abt dna sequences and gene sequences.
By redbirds123 Blank
I have a child that has been tested for everything under the sun and now we have come to Rab27a (Griscelli's syndrome...
fxtasSep 06, 2009
Karlee109Sep 03, 2009
By Karlee109 Blank
My father has fxtas, could that be the cause of a task specific tremor (writing)?
JacMEpp987Sep 02, 2009
By JacMEpp987 Blank
I’m a 16 year-old female, and I have been having problems with my joints and at this point, I really feel like I need...
By mart2507 Blank
Hi i have chromasone translocation and due to recurring miscarriages was advised to have a vasectomy ,is there any p...
By mostafakhafagi Blank
I have a patient with autism aged 7 years. he had an attack of severe bleeding 1 month post tonsillectomy which is sc...
By babydoll196938 Blank
What is the procedure normally followed after obtaining a muscle biopsy speciman? Is it normal for a speciman to set...
By fishzip1 Blank
I am healthy no desease in the family, I had 2 pregnancies terminated because of abnormal develpment of babies hydroc...
By dimpleb Blank
I have compound heterozygous MTHFR with no miscarriages. Other than taking folic acid, B6, and B12 is there anything...
By dgl1968 Blank
Cross-posted with the genetics community: My identical twin has MS and also experienced multiple miscarriages due...
By twosems Blank
I am 41, have 2 healthy children, and pregnant with a baby boy with trisomy 18. My screening came back 1/6 chance so...
By medhelp7171 Blank
Hi, My Dr just did a full Iron panel on me and here's what came up in the lab report. Iron and TIBC Test Descr...
1018899_tn?1256426064
By corin22 Blank
I have a step daughter that was diagnosed with static encephalopathy about 11 and a half years ago. She has been thro...
By costincostin Blank
Hi you all, We are from Bucharest , Romania an d we need a point of view from you. This is my wife story: I'm 35 y...
RuthiejbAug 26, 2009
By Ruthiejb Blank
Hello, I am a 58-year old woman of Ashkenazi Jewish heritage. I have never had cancer, my Mother is alive and well a...
By stage1 Blank
Cant find where to post this. 100% serious. I am genetically thin and cant advance. help is there a legal effective ...
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank