Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Genetic Disorders Forum
Questions in the Genetics Forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts. This forum is for questions and support regarding a person’s predisposition to a variety of medical conditions such as Ashkenazi Jewish Diseases, Bleeding Disorders, Blood Clotting Disorders, Cancer Genetics and Hereditary Cancer Syndromes, Chromosome Abnormalities, Congenital Birth Defects, Cystic Fibrosis, Family History, Fragile X Syndrome, Infertility, Newborn Screening, Rare Genetic Disorders, Prenatal Screening and Testing.
81 - 100 (of 519) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My brother was in iraq for 15 months with a 2 week leave to come home, while on the 2 week leave his wife became pregnant. At least she c...
1 answer |
Two months ago I gave birth to twin girls. The ultrasound techs always said they were monozygotic and the pathology report on the placen...
1 answer |
Hi in the instance where i have thalassaemia alpha minor and my husband has thalassaemia beta minor what are the likely outcomes with reg...
anyone else dealing with Wolfs Hirschorn? My daughter has a hard time finding support groups online even...
1 answer |
i want know abt dna sequences and gene sequences.
1 answer |
I have a child that has been tested for everything under the sun and now we have come to Rab27a (Griscelli's syndrome) Does anyone know a...
1 answer |
My father has fxtas, could that be the cause of a task specific tremor (writing)?
3 answers |
I’m a 16 year-old female, and I have been having problems with my joints and at this point, I really feel like I need a second opinion. ...
1 answer |
Hi i have chromasone translocation and due to recurring miscarriages was advised to have a vasectomy ,is there any procedures i can try ...
1 answer |
I have a patient with autism aged 7 years. he had an attack of severe bleeding 1 month post tonsillectomy which is scientifically not rel...
1 answer |
What is the procedure normally followed after obtaining a muscle biopsy speciman? Is it normal for a speciman to set in the lab freezer ...
1 answer |
I am healthy no desease in the family, I had 2 pregnancies terminated because of abnormal develpment of babies hydroceyphlus and without ...
1 answer |
I have compound heterozygous MTHFR with no miscarriages. Other than taking folic acid, B6, and B12 is there anything I can do to improve...
1 answer |
Cross-posted with the genetics community: My identical twin has MS and also experienced multiple miscarriages due to antiphospholipid...
1 answer |
I am 41, have 2 healthy children, and pregnant with a baby boy with trisomy 18. My screening came back 1/6 chance so I had the amnio whi...
1 answer |
Hi, My Dr just did a full Iron panel on me and here's what came up in the lab report. Iron and TIBC Test Description Result ...
1 answer |
1018899 tn?1256426064
I have a step daughter that was diagnosed with static encephalopathy about 11 and a half years ago. She has been through all the tests, a...
1 answer |
Hi you all, We are from Bucharest , Romania an d we need a point of view from you. This is my wife story: I'm 35 years old and i'm 13w...
Hello, I am a 58-year old woman of Ashkenazi Jewish heritage. I have never had cancer, my Mother is alive and well at age 80 and has nev...
2 answers |
Cant find where to post this. 100% serious. I am genetically thin and cant advance. help is there a legal effective hgh type supplement?...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now