Aa
A
A
Close

Hepatitis Forum

Questions posted in the Hepatitis Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.

1 - 20 (of 1663) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello dear doctor.i have some questions regarding the hepatitis B.C and i'm sure you are going to answer them with pure honestly as u always do in your job 1.firstly i apologize for my bad english ,About 4 years ago i was involved i...
  Posted
what about people like me that have no health insurance and have too much to be considered poor enough for help.found out i have hep c in 1993 and im so scared.have pain and anxiety and have no money.i read this is an expensive dise...
  Posted
Dear Hepatitis Researcher, I am writing in hopes that you may be able to help me identify locations where I may be able to obtain a Fibroscan in the U.S. I am a 45 year-old female Caucasian, and I am not in a position to easily obt...
  Posted
I have chronic hepatitis C and in the past month I have developed a strange body odor. I have also noticed a stronger smell of urine and bowels that is very sour. Could this be related to hepC or should I look elsewhere for the cause...
  Posted
I just picked up my quantitative pcr results for HCV from the health center but cannot interpret the results. They could not either.My doctor is out of town for a week. The results say <2000-Normal.What does this mean?
  Posted
There have been a rising number of posts where people that have been on the combo complain of brain dyfunction type problems, and these side effects (memory loss, coordination problems, speech problems) seem to last after tre...
  Posted
Hi I just had a full blood test few weeks ago. My DR called me few days ago telling me that one of my liver enzymes is slightly higher than normal. But not a lot and there is nothing i should worry about but he told me i need to do a ...
  Posted
About 9 years ago, when I was 20, I got mononucleosis. As a result of the mono, I developed hepatitis. I remember the jaundice, feeling tired and week, being in bed for several weeks, and especially my hands and feet i...
  Posted
I go to a small barbershop and I was there at 9am sharp just at opening. The barber seemed rushed to get me started and I did not see the clippers used to cut my hair were sterilized in any way. Perhaps they were dirty from the day befor...
  Posted
hi doctor. I tested twice for hep c. once in january 23rd 2012 and it was negative.and second one was on march 20 and the result was interminate. my elisa test was low reactive and they did riba test and it was positive. I start...
  Posted
Posted by Debbie on August 15, 1999 at 12:33:32 My husband found out a year and a half ago he has Hep C. At that time his platelet count was 110,ooo. He has had a biopsy and has fibrosis and an enlarged spleen. In the last year his...
  Posted
Many thanks Doctor for your kind support . I will do the the PCR after 4 Weeks , but as i am out of Egypt , the PCR is difficult & expensive . I am still having unclear slight abdominal pain all sides (Up, Down, Right & Left) . I w...
  Posted
> &nbsp; Advertisement =4) {ts=window.location.pathname+window.location.search; i=0; Tv=0; while (i=4)&&(agt.indexOf("mac")...
  Posted
On September 2, 2011 I received a tattoo. I watched artist open a new needle and fill a single use ink cup. The shop was clean and the artist had his state certification posted as well as blood born pathogen certificate. Even so after...
  Posted
I am a 31 year old male. I used to be an injection drug user, and I went to rehab and then quit. I haven’t used any drugs in over 5 years since going to rehab. While I rehab, I asked to be tested for hepatitis C. I was told that I tested...
  Posted
hello my name is oscar thank you for takeing my question, the summary reports says portal periportal necroinflammatory activity 2/4 lobular necroinflammatory activity 2/4 fibrosis and cirrhosis 2/4 number of portals 5. total len...
  Posted
Dear doctor 3 days ago I bought a blazer for shaving like shown here. http://www.qrbiz.com/product/1925102/barber-razor-men-s-shaving-razor-razor-blade.html This blazer doesn't contain an edge. But it is sharpened. ...
  Posted
I got some blood drawn (stupidly as the reason for it was something that cleared up anyway and unlikely to reveal anything, but I scared my new doctor I guess, my old one would have told me to go home and wait another week or two). Now I...
  Posted
Hello, My wife and I recently had a physical for life insurance. My wife found out that her Hep C test came back indeterminate and mine came back negative. We have been together and married for ten years. She recently had a test at he...
  Posted
Hello doctor i recently ended a relationship with a female that after the fact I found out was very promiscuous. One morning when we were together I accidentally used her toothbrush thinking it was mine. We also had unprotected vaginal...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank