Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Hepatitis Forum
Questions posted in the Hepatitis Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.
1 - 20 (of 1663) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello dear doctor.i have some questions regarding the hepatitis B.C and i'm sure you are going to answer them with pure honestly as u a...
7 answers |
what about people like me that have no health insurance and have too much to be considered poor enough for help.found out i have hep...
2 answers |
Dear Hepatitis Researcher, I am writing in hopes that you may be able to help me identify locations where I may be able to obtain a Fi...
2 answers |
I have chronic hepatitis C and in the past month I have developed a strange body odor. I have also noticed a stronger smell of urine a...
2 answers |
I just picked up my quantitative pcr results for HCV from the health center but cannot interpret the results. They could not either.My ...
2 answers |
There have been a rising number of posts where people that have been on the combo complain of brain dyfunction type problems, and t...
4 answers |
Hi I just had a full blood test few weeks ago. My DR called me few days ago telling me that one of my liver enzymes is slightly higher...
3 answers |
About 9 years ago, when I was 20, I got mononucleosis. As a result of the mono, I developed hepatitis. I remember the jaundi...
2 answers |
I go to a small barbershop and I was there at 9am sharp just at opening. The barber seemed rushed to get me started and I did not see the...
4 answers |
hi doctor. I tested twice for hep c. once in january 23rd 2012 and it was negative.and second one was on march 20 and the result was ...
2 answers |
Posted by Debbie on August 15, 1999 at 12:33:32 My husband found out a year and a half ago he has Hep C. At that time his platelet co...
1 answer |
Many thanks Doctor for your kind support . I will do the the PCR after 4 Weeks , but as i am out of Egypt , the PCR is difficult & expe...
8 answers |
>   Advertisement =4) ...
1 answer |
On September 2, 2011 I received a tattoo. I watched artist open a new needle and fill a single use ink cup. The shop was clean and the ...
3 answers |
I am a 31 year old male. I used to be an injection drug user, and I went to rehab and then quit. I haven’t used any drugs in over 5 years...
1 answer |
hello my name is oscar thank you for takeing my question, the summary reports says portal periportal necroinflammatory activity 2/4 ...
4 answers |
Dear doctor 3 days ago I bought a blazer for shaving like shown here. http://www.qrbiz.com/product/1925102/barber-razor-men-s-...
3 answers |
I got some blood drawn (stupidly as the reason for it was something that cleared up anyway and unlikely to reveal anything, but I scared ...
1 answer |
Hello, My wife and I recently had a physical for life insurance. My wife found out that her Hep C test came back indeterminate and min...
4 answers |
Hello doctor i recently ended a relationship with a female that after the fact I found out was very promiscuous. One morning when we wer...
6 answers |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.