Aa
A
A
Close
Hernia Community
Hernia occurs when part of an internal organ pushes through an opening in the organ’s wall. There are many types of hernias such as Inguinal Hernia (in the groin), Umbilical Hernia (around the belly button), and Incisional Hernia (through a scar). Discuss topics including prevention, symptoms, causes and surgical treatments for hernias.
21 - 40 (of 292) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi guys I've just had a laparoscopic inguinal hernia repair and have a couple of questions: 1. How long will it be before my bloate...
Hi all, i have a left inguinal hernia which i noticed the bulge 3 weeks ago it disappears when i lie down and pops up after a while wh...
1 answer |
Can anybody help me I new here and have a 5cm hiatus hernia and reflux been to see surgical team and said probley need opportunity but t...
Hello! I am new to this site and glad i found it. I have a sliding hiatal hernia. It seems to be causung me a great deal of discomfort la...
2 answers |
I am 20 years old male.my previous medical history is clear.it's been from 1month after excessive streching albs exercises along with wei...
hi im 28years old women,i have been diagnosed with hernia,whitch is painfull sometimes not always.I have a holiday booked in the next 7...
1454150 tn?1288131498
My husband has a hernia next to his left groin. He has to keep pushing it back in. Here is our delima... we are going to Rome Italy in 5...
4 answers |
I have an umbilical hernia which is due to be surgically repaired in a couple of weeks. I apparently had a mild hernia for over five year...
Hi, i had an inguinal hernia surgery on the left side and right side 3 months ago . . . on the past few months i didn't feel any discomfo...
just had left inguinal hernia surgery 11 days ago and I am having a lot of pain in the left testicle. The swelling has subsided but the ...
I just noticed it, only comes out like this when inhale till I can't.
Is it a hernia or normal if you can feel occasionally faeces moving through from left to right in the mons pubis area. They feel like bal...
I bent over to pick up a 40 lb box of batteries and immediately felt a tingling sensation in my right testicle. later that day i noticed...
10 answers |
I am a 46 year old male who suffers from reflux. Recently I am experiencing pain while eating. The pain is intense and starts approxima...
2 answers |
I was diagnosed with a hiatus hernia a couple of weeks ago. Can those of you who also have a hiatus hernia, tell me if you have symptom...
1 answer |
Hi, I need help as I am desperate. I'm a 46 yr old lady and I had a Hiatus Hernia for 10 years. I ended up in hospital for vomiting blac...
My husband had surgery for a Hernia on Saturday, he is passing water ok, but it's now Tuesday evening and although he has taken several L...
Just a question. I'm 290 pounds with considerable body fat on my belly. If I have a hernia would it be noticeable, Will there be a bul...
My injury started back in September 2014. I don't remember a specific instance where an injury occurred. It could have been a workout d...
Hello i have this lump literally on the top of my belly button, thats been there close to a year now. And ive been to doctors already nd ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hernia Community Resources